PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TPro -TP2
Carrier: Sprint/AT&T

gatolsf is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I got my hands on a tp2....well sorta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exil3d View Post
Nobody cares for that non accelarated device. Junk imo. So you can flame him. granted.,
nobody?

what is wrong with you Exil? have you thought about filing a complaint against Qualcomm or HTC for the lack of the 3D drivers?
Old 08-28-2009, 10:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

Who cares, he'll end up with one unless he switches carriers. it's better than the original. 8-12 months is a long time to wait for the next sprint wm phone with a hard kb. Either way, we'll see him lurking on the tp2 forums for months...

It's a slight upgrade, wasn't meant to be groundbreaking.. WE ALL KNEW THAT WHEN THE SPECS WERE ANNOUNCED. If you have the money, it's well worth the wvga tilting display with nicer keyboard. VGA is on its last breath and i don't plan to stick around for the funeral.
Old 08-30-2009, 01:02 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ssteven365 is becoming a great contributor

The wife and I went to a T-mobile today also. They didn't have a display phone out but the sales guy had one. We played with it for a couple minutes but felt awkward handling this guys phone. Anyway, we both loved it and can't wait to get our hands on the Sprint version.
Old 08-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssteven365 View Post
The wife and I went to a T-mobile today also. They didn't have a display phone out but the sales guy had one. We played with it for a couple minutes but felt awkward handling this guys phone. Anyway, we both loved it and can't wait to get our hands on the Sprint version.
Why did you feel awkward? Cuz it was the guys personal phone? Then I understand. Or is it because you were not impressed?
Old 08-30-2009, 06:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

ssteven365 is becoming a great contributor

Awkward because it was the guys personal phone. Didn't want to be all up in his business.
Old 08-30-2009, 10:33 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: yo mama
Carrier: yo daddy

Exil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the communityExil3d is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssteven365 View Post
Awkward because it was the guys personal phone. Didn't want to be all up in his business.
Ahh.. I see. Yeah it is a bit odd.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2