PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro-2/)
-   -   TELUS mobile TV (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-pro-2/80562-telus-mobile-tv.html)

AycheDub 08-22-2009 02:48 PM

TELUS mobile TV
 
Has anyone used the TELUS Mobile TV application? I can't seem to use Full Screen while watching TV. Whenever I select "full screen" under the options menu while watching a channel, the screen flashes and immediately goes back to standard size. Any help appreicated.

ruthless1337 08-22-2009 05:02 PM

Re: TELUS mobile TV
 
Also is watching mobile tv free? or do u you to pay a montly fee for it??

MightyMike 08-22-2009 06:22 PM

Re: TELUS mobile TV
 
Mine doesn't even open. It has a connection error. Do you need to have this service activated?

O'Neil Mitchell 08-22-2009 08:49 PM

Re: TELUS mobile TV
 
I got mine to open, I got to watch th dmeo. Its not free you have to Subcribe at a cost of $15.00 a month. Why does Telus even bother putting this crap on their handsets is beyond me. :disgust:

keery458 08-22-2009 10:24 PM

Re: TELUS mobile TV
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mightymike (Post 1116320)
Mine doesn't even open. It has a connection error. Do you need to have this service activated?

its wierd, at first mine kept giving me a connection error, however after a bit, it connected and it asks you to accept the terms. Now here is the catch, if you accept, they will automatically add 15 bucks a month to your bill, with out notification, good old sneaky telus. so think twice.

O'Neil Mitchell 08-22-2009 11:29 PM

Re: TELUS mobile TV
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by keery458 (Post 1116570)
its wierd, at first mine kept giving me a connection error, however after a bit, it connected and it asks you to accept the terms. Now here is the catch, if you accept, they will automatically add 15 bucks a month to your bill, with out notification, good old sneaky telus. so think twice.

I better call C.S in the morning and make sure they didn't charge me for watching the demo

leanne 08-23-2009 12:10 AM

Re: TELUS mobile TV
 
Ah crap. I tried it out as well. I guess I will have to call tomorrow and cancel. Sneaky buggers...

CovKid66 08-23-2009 12:31 AM

Re: TELUS mobile TV
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by keery458 (Post 1116570)
its wierd, at first mine kept giving me a connection error, however after a bit, it connected and it asks you to accept the terms. Now here is the catch, if you accept, they will automatically add 15 bucks a month to your bill, with out notification, good old sneaky telus. so think twice.

I accepted the Mobile TV agreement and closed the program after watching part of the demo. I've just checked my Telus eCare transaction history and plan details, and there is no mention of the Mobile TV subscription.

AycheDub 08-23-2009 05:18 PM

Re: TELUS mobile TV
 
Yes, you have to accept the agreement AND agree to activate the subscription. Watching the demo does not activate the $15/month subscription.

$15/month is WAY over priced for TV on a handset.... However, if you get it for free, it's quite nice.

I was able to get Full Screen to work in Landscape...

Tweak_four17 08-23-2009 07:39 PM

Re: TELUS mobile TV
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AycheDub (Post 1117701)
Yes, you have to accept the agreement AND agree to activate the subscription. Watching the demo does not activate the $15/month subscription.

$15/month is WAY over priced for TV on a handset.... However, if you get it for free, it's quite nice.

I was able to get Full Screen to work in Landscape...


Is there an app that streams free tv to your TP2?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:09 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2012 - PPCGeeks.com


Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0