PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 01:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

AycheDub is keeping up the good workAycheDub is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
TELUS mobile TV

Has anyone used the TELUS Mobile TV application? I can't seem to use Full Screen while watching TV. Whenever I select "full screen" under the options menu while watching a channel, the screen flashes and immediately goes back to standard size. Any help appreicated.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

ruthless1337 is a n00b
Re: TELUS mobile TV

Also is watching mobile tv free? or do u you to pay a montly fee for it??
Old 08-22-2009, 05:22 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Mine doesn't even open. It has a connection error. Do you need to have this service activated?
Old 08-22-2009, 07:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

I got mine to open, I got to watch th dmeo. Its not free you have to Subcribe at a cost of $15.00 a month. Why does Telus even bother putting this crap on their handsets is beyond me.
Old 08-22-2009, 09:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

keery458 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Mine doesn't even open. It has a connection error. Do you need to have this service activated?
its wierd, at first mine kept giving me a connection error, however after a bit, it connected and it asks you to accept the terms. Now here is the catch, if you accept, they will automatically add 15 bucks a month to your bill, with out notification, good old sneaky telus. so think twice.
Old 08-22-2009, 10:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by keery458 View Post
its wierd, at first mine kept giving me a connection error, however after a bit, it connected and it asks you to accept the terms. Now here is the catch, if you accept, they will automatically add 15 bucks a month to your bill, with out notification, good old sneaky telus. so think twice.
I better call C.S in the morning and make sure they didn't charge me for watching the demo
Old 08-22-2009, 11:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ah crap. I tried it out as well. I guess I will have to call tomorrow and cancel. Sneaky buggers...
Old 08-22-2009, 11:31 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by keery458 View Post
I accepted the Mobile TV agreement and closed the program after watching part of the demo. I've just checked my Telus eCare transaction history and plan details, and there is no mention of the Mobile TV subscription.

Old 08-23-2009, 04:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS
Threadstarter

AycheDub is keeping up the good workAycheDub is keeping up the good work

Yes, you have to accept the agreement AND agree to activate the subscription. Watching the demo does not activate the $15/month subscription.

$15/month is WAY over priced for TV on a handset.... However, if you get it for free, it's quite nice.

I was able to get Full Screen to work in Landscape...
Old 08-23-2009, 06:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro II

Tweak_four17 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AycheDub View Post
Yes, you have to accept the agreement AND agree to activate the subscription. Watching the demo does not activate the $15/month subscription.

$15/month is WAY over priced for TV on a handset.... However, if you get it for free, it's quite nice.

I was able to get Full Screen to work in Landscape...

Is there an app that streams free tv to your TP2?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2