PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   august 28th guy where r u now? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=80418)

ajac 08-21-2009 11:59 AM

august 28th guy where r u now?

So mr august 28th just wondering if your still saying then LOL sorry but have to call you out

Tim Smith 08-21-2009 12:16 PM

Re: august 28th guy where r u now?

I think you should focus more on typing like an adult instead of a 12 year old girl before you start calling people out. How hard is it to type "are you"? It's 4 extra letters!

Dr.8820 08-21-2009 12:17 PM

i last saw him in the who's not getting a tp2 thread lol

ajac 08-21-2009 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr.8820 (Post 1114214)
i last saw him in the who's not getting a tp2 thread lol

wow one person reported already lol and now he not getting a tp2? wow lol guess casue his date was completely bogus he had to go somewhere lol.

CozBoogie 08-21-2009 12:22 PM

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is....so, I'm gonna close it down.

late,
Coz

p.s., and I'm a 12 year old girl, but I type like an adult!

tsowen 08-21-2009 01:41 PM

I think the punch line was intended for me as I reported a buddy of mine stated August 28th was what he received in an email from cooperate. He is a manager for Advance Technical Support. He missed the mark or the email was wrong whatever its all good. Don't think I ever posted I wasn't getting a TP2 though and yes from what everyone has posted and pictures I would go with the September 8th date as the release date. If I got your hopes up I am sorry was just passing on what was passed to me. Next time just say tsowen instead of august 28th guy I am a big boy trust me. No hard feelings though I made a mistake, I was wrong.

TheRealHotshot 08-21-2009 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsowen (Post 1114351)
I think the punch line was intended for me as I reported a buddy of mine stated August 28th was what he received in an email from cooperate. He is a manager for Advance Technical Support. He missed the mark or the email was wrong whatever its all good. Don't think I ever posted I wasn't getting a TP2 though and yes from what everyone has posted and pictures I would go with the September 8th date as the release date. If I got your hopes up I am sorry was just passing on what was passed to me. Next time just say tsowen instead of august 28th guy I am a big boy trust me. No hard feelings though I made a mistake, I was wrong.

thanks for the info in the other thread tho bro! its all good the phone will get here when it get here right :)

8notime 08-21-2009 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsowen (Post 1114351)
I think the punch line was intended for me as I reported a buddy of mine stated August 28th was what he received in an email from cooperate. He is a manager for Advance Technical Support. He missed the mark or the email was wrong whatever its all good.

Not only that, things change. The information you provided at the time may have been current.

Dr.8820 08-21-2009 01:59 PM

i think the op was talking about another guy, at least i was (rsds or something like that)

tsowen 08-21-2009 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsowen (Post 1095553)
I know someone who is a Manager in Advance Technical Support and he received an email from Cooperate stating it was scheduled for the 28th, as for EVP or anything else I didn't ask all of those questions. I'll fire off an email and see what more he can give me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajac (Post 1096439)
till I see photo evidence I am sticking with september 3rd or september 8th at least we got photo evidence for that.

From the News Thread Sprint Touch Pro 2 Specs released http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78104 so I am the august 28th guy