PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 07:42 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce
Carrier: Sprint

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Speaker volume (quiet then loud)

Im not using VC either. Just incoming call ringer volume is my problem,so far. Whats wierd is when I call from one of my other phones and then hang up, my tp2 volume jumps to full volume for a second.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

stevedensmore is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to stevedensmore

Glad I'm not the only one with this problem. I thought I was going crazy there for a minute.
Old 09-15-2009, 10:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevedensmore View Post
Glad I'm not the only one with this problem. I thought I was going crazy there for a minute.
I'm going crazy from not hearing my notifications!
Old 09-16-2009, 01:25 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Are you guys using stock ringers or ones you made and already had? Im going to redo some of mine and see if it changes anything. Possibly a corrupt file I hope.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 3G?

twilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stufftwilk knows their stuff

I dont have this issue. However, when I make a phone call the first number on the dialer I hit is soft then it gets louder and stays loud. Also if I wait a good 5 or more seconds the next time I hit a key it will be soft again and then gets loud and stays loud unless I let it idle again. I think this is basicly a safty feature to keep your speaker from blowing. The speaker phone is really good on this but the incall volume freaking sucks
Old 09-16-2009, 02:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

I'd rather have my speaker blow since I have insurance...cause of these "low to high" sounds, I always miss my email and text notifications.

All of my sounds are stock btw
Old 09-16-2009, 02:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
I'd rather have my speaker blow since I have insurance...cause of these "low to high" sounds, I always miss my email and text notifications.

All of my sounds are stock btw
I've been missing my notifications too. I'm developing quite a list of little issues, actually. I want to stick with this phone, but the ICI (Interactive Cartoon Interface) doesn't work as well for business, in my opinion, as the Mogul with all it's buttons and AEButton+. But the screen sure is easier for me to read, and there are other positives.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 1 Evo LTE 1 Samsung GSIII & Toshiba Excite 10

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Mine is stock, and it does have the "ascending" volume. When I use my speaker phone on a call, the rings go from soft to louder.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by meccadon123 View Post
Mine is stock, and it does have the "ascending" volume. When I use my speaker phone on a call, the rings go from soft to louder.
Voice Command is stock too. Mine was on, and I don't recall turning it on, but maybe I did
Old 09-16-2009, 03:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4g

es101346 is keeping up the good workes101346 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to es101346

Getting the same High to Low volume on speaker issue when receiving a phone call, or even just playing the ring-tone on my phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2