PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 11:43 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Re: Auto capital "i" for email, sms, etc.

Well im on my phone and im on a trip so don't have my laptop unless its possible to post the cab from my phone

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 08-19-2009, 11:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Since I'm likely going to get the TP2, can someone explain what exactly this bug is.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:56 AM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBundo View Post
Since I'm likely going to get the TP2, can someone explain what exactly this bug is.
If I'm typing a message on the TP2 and i happen to mention that i really like my new TP2 but i wish it would capitalize the letter i every time i type it, it would be great.

Get it

Old 08-19-2009, 11:58 AM

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
Well im on my phone and im on a trip so don't have my laptop unless its possible to post the cab from my phone
If you have the cab on your phone you can definitely upload it to the PPCG site. You use the same attach icon or Manage Attachments link below the post your editing. You use the Browse button as normal in that case and locate the CAB on your phone. Works like a charm.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:06 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

I tried that it uploaded but didn't know how to go pass the upload screen
Old 08-19-2009, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
I tried that it uploaded but didn't know how to go pass the upload screen
Gotcha...so once the upload screen appears, you hit the Browse button, find your file and attach it, then back at the Manage Attachments screen click on the Upload button on the right hand side of where you just chose your file. Once it's uploaded, then tap the "Close this window" button at the top right hand corner.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700 > Touch > Diamond > TP > TP2
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

shtewps is keeping up the good workshtewps is keeping up the good work

Holy crap this is so frustrating. I'm positive I found it on these forums too.. somewhere among the Touch PRO tweak threads. I've been looking for the past hour and cant find any relation to the topic. I had it when I was on Juggalo's ROM so I think it was referenced somewhere in the ROM how-to threads now that I think of it but I cant find them now.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:56 PM

OK, I know this is word completion again, but I really really really did like the original word completion from the early WM days. I have no idea if this will have some negative impact, but I've tried it and it seems to work okay, but this in the TP Essentials thread:

http://67.228.199.237/forum.ppcgeeks...3&postcount=65

includes a cab that does apear to work on the TP2 and turns on original word completion. In doing so it resolves the 'i' and 'didnt' issues as well. I take no responsibility for anything it may break though sorry

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2