PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   TP2 HTC dialer freezes (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=79584)

izuzu 08-15-2009 03:45 PM

TP2 HTC dialer freezes

When i get a incoming call, i slide the to the left to answer it and sometimes the dialer just freezes and the call goes missed. Anyone else experiencing this? I just picked up this TP2 two days back.

Thanks in advance guys.:scratch:

leanne 08-15-2009 04:07 PM

Re: TP2 HTC dialer freezes

I had the same problem. Hard reset and it went away. I figure it was something I had installed.

izuzu 08-15-2009 05:50 PM

Did you ever figure out what was it, that was causing the problem?

leanne 08-15-2009 06:14 PM

nope. one of the cabs I had installed. not sure which one. I didn't reinstall advanced config or use any of those hack so it could have had something to do with that.

izuzu 08-16-2009 10:46 PM

Did you have tomtom 7 installed on your phone when you had this problem too?

leanne 08-16-2009 11:30 PM

No tomtom

OrBy 08-19-2009 12:28 PM

Advanced Config messes up SuspendResume reg key on CDMA phones. You need to manually change: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings\S uspendResume to #777 after you use Advanced Config to fix the issue. Also the dialer wont freeze all the time - just when a data connection is up.

tmac15 09-17-2009 12:41 AM

Has anyone had the issue where when in a call the call status screen disappears and it shows the touch flo home screen instead, although you havent ended the call? I hard reset the phone and it went away but it keeps coming back after about 2 days. Does anyone know a solution to this problem??

RSD 12-15-2009 05:51 PM

I did this change and so far it has not frozen or slow to respond.
- It immediately disconnected the data connection and the phone call came in and I was able to answer it without any problem.

I had this problem a last week when I had the activesync in push mode and many times missed calls from work and home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrBy (Post 1110220)
Advanced Config messes up SuspendResume reg key on CDMA phones. You need to manually change: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Comm\ConnMgr\Planner\Settings\S uspendResume to #777 after you use Advanced Config to fix the issue. Also the dialer wont freeze all the time - just when a data connection is up.

..Ramesh
HTC Touch Pro2
Garmin Mobile XT
Advanced Config
Google, MS Live, GPS Chart, HTC GPS Tool, etc.,

Dezendah 03-05-2010 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrBy (Post 1110220)

OK found the file finally but it wont let me change to #777. it says not a valid hex string. so i must be doing something wrong could u please ex plane further how to do this. its getting really annoying not being able to answer my phone. thanks