PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 02:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: US Cellular

blanch44 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Messages on home tab?

I'm asking a quick question hoping someone will reply since all my other posts have come up short on different subjects. I am running htc sense 2.1 I believe on us cellulars touch pro 2. I hate touchflo for the fact that I have to go to a new tab for a sms and im a big texter so its very inconveniant the way it is set up. Is there anyway to display sms notifications on the home tab or does anyone have another sort of suggestion?
Old 12-28-2009, 02:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC "Supersonic" Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint WiMAX 4G

richardrk is becoming a great contributor
Re: Messages on home tab?

For right now man the only thing you can do is just sit tight and wait for HTC to implement it. Or if not you might settle for having the New Message pop up enabled in Sounds and Notifications.

My Post made WMExperts
PPC-6601 http://www.wmexperts.com/friday-fun-...want-all-power
Old 12-28-2009, 02:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

HTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHTCotta is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

What do you mean display message notifications on the hometab? There will always be a notification in the top taskbar?
Old 12-28-2009, 02:40 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanch44 View Post
I'm asking a quick question hoping someone will reply since all my other posts have come up short on different subjects. I am running htc sense 2.1 I believe on us cellulars touch pro 2. I hate touchflo for the fact that I have to go to a new tab for a sms and im a big texter so its very inconveniant the way it is set up. Is there anyway to display sms notifications on the home tab or does anyone have another sort of suggestion?

I never found it difficult to tap the MMS icon at the bottom of the screen to open a new message. Is it just me that finds this numbingly mindless and easy to do? It has a notification that tells you how many new messages you have, when you have them. All you have to do is tap the icon.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 12-28-2009, 02:47 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

HTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuffHTC_TP knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
I never found it difficult to tap the MMS icon at the bottom of the screen to open a new message. Is it just me that finds this numbingly mindless and easy to do? It has a notification that tells you how many new messages you have, when you have them. All you have to do is tap the icon.
+1 for Santod. It's a very simple process to tap an icon.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2