PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 01:16 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Carrier: Sprint

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Its Official: TP2 on Tmobile Aug 12

http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2009/0...-availability/

its sadly true, TMo beat sprint to the punch. anyone ready for some barely 3G TP2 action?
Old 07-29-2009, 01:56 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac
Re: Its Official: TP2 on Tmobile Aug 12

not me but i am gonna tough it out when the TMo users come on here braggin that they got it first haha
Old 07-29-2009, 02:01 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Threadstarter

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
not me but i am gonna tough it out when the TMo users come on here braggin that they got it first haha
yeah i'm not looking forward to that either but we'll just have to endure and wait for sprint and verizon/alltel to launch then we can rub real 3G in their noses
Old 07-29-2009, 02:03 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

"As expected, it'll be hitting on August 12, bringing a 3.2 megapixel camera,"

Wow, I thought the TP2 had a 5MP camera? Sounds like somebody is about to get short changed!
Old 07-29-2009, 02:06 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesjoey View Post
"As expected, it'll be hitting on August 12, bringing a 3.2 megapixel camera,"

Wow, I thought the TP2 had a 5MP camera? Sounds like somebody is about to get short changed!
i didn't notice that til you mentioned it. odd, that Tmo of all people would drop the resolution on the camera since that's usually one of their bragging points is the 5 and 8 MP camera they have. I wonder why they did that....
Old 07-29-2009, 02:12 AM
Almost a VIP

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
i didn't notice that til you mentioned it. odd, that Tmo of all people would drop the resolution on the camera since that's usually one of their bragging points is the 5 and 8 MP camera they have. I wonder why they did that....
Makes you wonder what else alterations T-Mo did to this phone too....
Old 07-29-2009, 02:14 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Threadstarter

Quote:
Makes you wonder what else alterations T-Mo did to this phone too....
well, it's listed as have the Straight Talk software which I don't think I would actually use but I did find interesting
I wonder if Tmo pulled an all out VZW and hacked the internals to bits and pieces like the original TP
Old 07-29-2009, 02:18 AM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
well, it's listed as have the Straight Talk software which I don't think I would actually use but I did find interesting
I wonder if Tmo pulled an all out VZW and hacked the internals to bits and pieces like the original TP
http://www.tmonews.com/blog/wp-conte...6/TP2SPECS.png

Jus found this spec sheet for T-Mo TP2, and by looking at it, other than the 512 mb memory, it's just the same as our regular TP's
Old 07-29-2009, 02:21 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Threadstarter

Quote:
http://www.tmonews.com/blog/wp-conte...6/TP2SPECS.png

Jus found this spec sheet for T-Mo TP2, and by looking at it, other than the 512 mb memory, it's just the same as our regular TP's
well thats good to hear, i still wonder about that camera resolution though
Old 07-29-2009, 02:25 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

touch pro 2 has 3.2mp diamond2 has 5mp camera

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2