PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Request the "No Front Camera" TP2 InvisibleSHIELD (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78721)

carterisgod 08-10-2009 11:56 AM

Request the "No Front Camera" TP2 InvisibleSHIELD

Everyone should start bugging ZAGG for a shield for the TP2 with no front camera hole. The more we bug them, the faster we'll get it. The default screen-protector (in the box) sucks bad. Smudge City. Worst I've ever seen.

Request here: http://www.zagg.com/hotgadgets/index.php

unclutchable 08-10-2009 12:28 PM

Re: Request the "No Front Camera" TP2 InvisibleSHIELD

I'd like an all-over body protector from Zagg, but I doubt it'll work with the Sprint TP2 back cover.

ZuneNinja! 08-10-2009 01:02 PM

Do these actually work good? I've never been a big fan of screen protectors, they always seem to get in the way of screen responsiveness/fluidness.

banjoeball 08-10-2009 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! (Post 1092165)
Do these actually work good? I've never been a big fan of screen protectors, they always seem to get in the way of screen responsiveness/fluidness.

one could say the same about condoms.... but we all know its better to wear protection!

:joker:

themuffinman 08-10-2009 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! (Post 1092165)

I think its worth getting, it takes all of two seconds to scratch your screen all to hell. I am a guy who has low to medium length fingernails and I like to use my thumbnail to navigate the screen, its just as accurate as the stylus. Anyway, I think I had just came from working on my girlfriends car and didn't realize that my nail was slightly chipped. In any case I picked up my diamond and proceeded to put one hell of a scratch on the bottom of the phone when I was scrolling across. If I had a screen protector it wouldn't have gone down like that.

themuffinman 08-10-2009 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by banjoeball (Post 1092226)
one could say the same about condoms.... but we all know its better to wear protection!

:joker:

True but its a better experience when you don't :)

ZuneNinja! 08-10-2009 01:54 PM

lol. Good input guys. So would you use a screen protector even if you had another case, like a holster or the leather sleeve case that came with the HTC branded TP2?

carterisgod 08-10-2009 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! (Post 1092267)
lol. Good input guys. So would you use a screen protector even if you had another case, like a holster or the leather sleeve case that came with the HTC branded TP2?

I definitely would. I didn't put the screen protector on my first Diamond.. dropped it face down on pavement. It was EFFED. I managed to sweet-talk a replacement Diamond and immediately put the screen protector on. I had that thing on till I sold it on Friday.

A case isn't going to stop you from scratching your screen. It WILL scratch.

themuffinman 08-10-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! (Post 1092267)

Yes you should, a holster or a case protects the phone but what will protect the screen when its not in the holster or leather case? I know when I get my tp2 I will definitely be using the screen protector with out a doubt.

banjoeball 08-10-2009 02:22 PM

definitely would like a ZAGG, but they want someone to ship them their device!
...the recompense is a free invisibleshield, but nonetheless:

NOT BLOODY LIKELY!

as if I'd ship my new TP2 to anybody lol