PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   best place to get your tp2!?!?!? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78226)

herbeaversmells6 08-06-2009 03:30 PM

best place to get your tp2!?!?!?

some of us dont have a carrier offering the tp2 in our area so for those purchasing elsewhere go ahead and give your feedback on methods/sources

that said... best place to get a verizon compatible tp2? :D

bikeandestroyx 08-06-2009 03:34 PM

Re: best place to get your tp2!?!?!?

Quote:

Originally Posted by herbeaversmells6 (Post 1085359)
some of us dont have a carrier offering the tp2 in our area so for those purchasing elsewhere go ahead and give your feedback on methods/sources

the verizon store when the verizon touch pro 2 is released..
No others will work.

themuffinman 08-06-2009 03:38 PM

I am with sprint and as far as I am conserned, the best place would be who ever has it available for sale first whether it may be telesales, bestbuy or who ever else will be selling it.

unclutchable 08-06-2009 04:12 PM

Since I'm with Sprint, I'm ordering it from telesales.

herbeaversmells6 08-06-2009 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx (Post 1085366)
the verizon store when the verizon touch pro 2 is released..
No others will work.

ive herd nothing from verizon saying they will be releasing it anytime in the future tho... and i just got off the phone with a tech from verizon and she said if its unlocked and cdma that it would be fine, i think verizons lost enormous amounts of customers because of all their horrible restrictions so they may be cracking a bit :] didnt believe it at first so i called a second time and talked to a diff tech and they said the same. as for buying the tp2 "rhodeum" still cannot seem to find a solid source :/

p-slim 08-07-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herbeaversmells6 (Post 1085556)
ive herd nothing from verizon saying they will be releasing it anytime in the future tho... and i just got off the phone with a tech from verizon and she said if its unlocked and cdma that it would be fine, i think verizons lost enormous amounts of customers because of all their horrible restrictions so they may be cracking a bit :] didnt believe it at first so i called a second time and talked to a diff tech and they said the same. as for buying the tp2 "rhodeum" still cannot seem to find a solid source :/

There is no official confirmation for sprint either but we all know its coming to sprint and verizon because we've seen the leaked pics. Verizon is supposedly aug 26th or something like that and sprint sep 3rd or 6th. But as for the official word, neither sprint nor verizon have givin an official word of them releasing the phone.

aaronvlee 08-08-2009 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by herbeaversmells6 (Post 1085359)

verizon when it launches...the god of all of them allegedly.

TnA-2xXtReM 08-08-2009 03:57 PM

I'll be getting mine at the Sprint store.. to avoid the wait and pain XD

beefcakeb0 08-09-2009 04:41 PM

good luck with that