PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Back of Sprint touch pro 2 is the ugliest of them all. (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78200)

kgnupe2 08-06-2009 12:38 PM

Back of Sprint touch pro 2 is the ugliest of them all.

How do you go from the best touch pro to the worst touch pro 2
I have just touched the sprint touch pro 2 and its ugly the back is a rubber slip-proof back with orange-redish holes. I believe they did it for slip protection and ventalation.

The verizon one is beautiful
THe tmolible one is nice just an off color but still nice
THe telus one is perfect
Even the at&T one is better
Sprint tried to get cute and make theres stand out well it stands out and is ugly as crap I guess i have to buy the telus back for my sprint touch pro 2 and it will be released on the 6th but corp will get it a week earlier.
The only ones that will fit the sprint one is the verizon and telus all the rest will not fit and the att one dont have a 3.5 as of now

thekarens 08-06-2009 12:40 PM

Re: Back of Sprint touch pro 2 is the ugliest of them all.

I think that's just a matter of opinion and if you prefer the others there's no reason why you shouldn't get one those.

slopokdave 08-06-2009 12:43 PM

+1, matter of opinion... I think its hot...

iamrobk 08-06-2009 12:52 PM

Yeah, I actually like the Sprint back, but since I'm on Verizon I'll be getting that one. I hope the world map looks cool in person, I'll have to see what the material its made out of is.

gTen 08-06-2009 01:18 PM

Well once Touch Pro 2 comes out on all carriers maybe we'll have a Back cover swapping thread >.> lol
________
HEALTH INSURANCE FORUMS

TheRealHotshot 08-06-2009 01:25 PM

i love how the sprint tp2 looks but i cant lie the VZW one is looking TUFF!!! very nice indeed but sprint tp2 for a close 2nd FTW with me

w7excursion 08-06-2009 01:25 PM

I like the sprint back. Im either blind or missed it but is it known if telesales will sell it early like they usually do with new phones?

themuffinman 08-06-2009 01:27 PM

I honestly don't give a damn about what the back of the phone looks like. I mean come on, is any of us going to just sit there and just look at the battery cover? Now I could understand if the sprint version was alot thicker or didn't have the 3.5mm jack or if any other features of the phone ended up being gimped for whatever reason but at the end of the day is the batery cover really going to make a difference?

w7excursion 08-06-2009 01:28 PM

exactly

dannyedilber 08-06-2009 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kgnupe2 (Post 1084942)
How do you go from the best touch pro to the worst touch pro 2
I have just touched the sprint touch pro 2 and its ugly the back is a rubber slip-proof back with orange-redish holes. I believe they did it for slip protection and ventalation.

The verizon one is beautiful
THe tmolible one is nice just an off color but still nice
THe telus one is perfect
Even the at&T one is better
Sprint tried to get cute and make theres stand out well it stands out and is ugly as crap I guess i have to buy the telus back for my sprint touch pro 2 and it will be released on the 6th but corp will get it a week earlier.
The only ones that will fit the sprint one is the verizon and telus all the rest will not fit and the att one dont have a 3.5 as of now

Have you see the att TP2? you have pics of it?