PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Optimus 7 and Samsung Focus (unlocked)
Carrier: Telus

jessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jessiethe3rd
Touch Pro2 Sweet Speed increase...

I got this over at XDA and tried it out... boy does it make your device run a whole hell of a lot faster... The TP2 was fast before but now it's super fast...

http://www.teksoftco.com/index.php?s...r&tab=download

Check it out... should work on any device (not just TP2).

Battery life has not been drained noticeably either!
Old 08-05-2009, 12:42 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Touch Pro2 Sweet Speed increase...

if this is about speedbooster, its been posted and around awhile. ive used it for months on my tp.
Old 08-05-2009, 12:51 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

i had a bad experience with speedbooster
Old 08-05-2009, 01:09 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
i had a bad experience with speedbooster
care to elaborate, may help someone. what build,probleme ectn
Old 08-05-2009, 02:41 AM
Super Senior VIP Member

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

i ended up having to hard reset.
was found out to inscrease the memory of the default txt application(forgot the name) and i guess i set it too high and txt lag was VERY slow. so slow you could write a note mail it and it would get to them before the paragraph was done. so i set it back to default and still didnt work. i uninstalled and that still didnt work hard reset was the only option.
Old 08-06-2009, 10:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
i ended up having to hard reset.
was found out to inscrease the memory of the default txt application(forgot the name) and i guess i set it too high and txt lag was VERY slow. so slow you could write a note mail it and it would get to them before the paragraph was done. so i set it back to default and still didnt work. i uninstalled and that still didnt work hard reset was the only option.
Same thing happened to me. I upped the "slider" on TMAIL.EXE because MightyMike said in a post it removed the keyboard lag completely for him. Except when I did it, I had the same experience psycho_maniac did, everything got extremely laggy and only a hard reset was able to fix the issue. Oh and I paid for the damn thing so I felt like it was money down the drain.
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:19 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

haha wow i think there is a trial edition isnt there? could you get your money back or no?
also thanks for backing me up. thought i was the only person who had the problem. and i couldnt remember the name of the app to up the memory for.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
haha wow i think there is a trial edition isnt there? could you get your money back or no?
also thanks for backing me up. thought i was the only person who had the problem. and i couldnt remember the name of the app to up the memory for.
I didn't even bother, I just took it as a loss. Hopefully the OP comes and tells us how to use the program the "correct" way so I can get all the speed people are talking about.
Old 08-06-2009, 08:42 PM
Super Senior VIP Member

yeah i wont use it again. for some reason i find it hard for me to hard reset or even flash a rom because the rom i use i've used for long and like it a lot.
Old 08-08-2009, 02:01 PM
ksg
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, TP1, Kaiser, Apache & HP iPAQ hx2495b
Carrier: Verizon (formerly Alltel)

ksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuffksg knows their stuff

Quote:
yeah i wont use it again. for some reason i find it hard for me to hard reset or even flash a rom because the rom i use i've used for long and like it a lot.
That's why I backup w/ SPBBackup before I do any major changes. It backs up EVERYTHING so I can always get my device back EXACTLY like it was before I made the change: http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/products/backup/?en

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2