PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 10:56 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Rhodium (TP2) Possible 3.5mm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
What point did U said is valid? U r irrelevant bcoz U cannot decode what I'm saying. It's really simple. I said, We cannot see the hint on the roadmap coz it was released b4 HTC change their plans. It's that just simple.
I have decoded what you said fine, but you were not able to decode what I said because you were too busy typing the word "irrelevant"...We all know HTC changed their stance..BUT this change could have been publicly or privately..and even if they did or didn't, it is possible that Sprint and other carriers asked for it which had an impact in HTC future decision.
________
Cannabis Seeds

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 02:11 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:03 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maveagle View Post
Why look at the roadmap picture when we have pictures of the actual phone? There's clearly more than only one port at the bottom of the Sprint version.

Nice post, very interesting. On another note, damn the Sprint version is sick!
Old 08-05-2009, 11:11 PM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

Quote:
Originally Posted by maveagle View Post
Why look at the roadmap picture when we have pictures of the actual phone? There's clearly more than only one port at the bottom of the Sprint version.

Ok this is a good point. I will use this as an example.
First the TS mislead me that he enhanced the roadmap images. It is not the roadmap images bcoz this is the roadmap Images:

So looking at the real roadmap, U can see that it is closer to the silver TP2 that is posted Up there. WHat the TS got is the Unofficial Sprint TP2 images not the roadmap images. So I did not really take a good look at the images that he posted coz of the fact that I'm saying. So with the real pics that is posted, It is convincing that it has a 3.5mm jack.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=15833021835

Last edited by jethro_static; 08-05-2009 at 11:14 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:20 PM
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Now to the TS. If U get the largest images of the Roadmap below. WHat will U get? So basically it came down to what I'm saying. We cannot get a hint on the roadmap bcoz it was released b4 HTC change their plans.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ranmasaotome510 is just getting started

Quote:
So looking at the real roadmap, U can see that it is closer to the silver TP2 that is posted Up there. WHat the TS got is the Unofficial Sprint TP2 images not the roadmap images. So I did not really take a good look at the images that he posted coz of the fact that I'm saying. So with the real pics that is posted, It is convincing that it has a 3.5mm jack.
U do realize that roadmap came Before the Single Device roadmap photos? (Which btw are carrier specific, so its not from a conference that involved all carriers, it was private) so there was plenty of time for minute changes (again going back to the erratic time line)
Old 08-05-2009, 11:24 PM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranmasaotome510 View Post
U do realize that roadmap came Before the Single Device roadmap photos? (Which btw are carrier specific, so its not from a conference that involved all carriers, it was private) so there was plenty of time for minute changes (again going back to the erratic time line)
ANother one that cannot decode. I did not say that Sprint will not make changes. It's the roadmap with 3.5mm is what i'm saying.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:38 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

This was posted by cesium in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78150&page=2

This is a video of the verizon version that clearly has the 3.5mm jack so that should basically mean that sprint will definitely get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFDwqvWbogw

Old 08-05-2009, 11:45 PM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
This was posted by cesium in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=78150&page=2

This is a video of the verizon version that clearly has the 3.5mm jack so that should basically mean that sprint will definitely get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFDwqvWbogw
WHat are U trying to prove? My rebatal is the TP2 on the roadmap. Did I say that Springt TP2 will not have a 3.5mm? So what are U trying to prove?
Old 08-05-2009, 11:47 PM
╚════════════════╝

OK enough said. Sprint will have 3.5mm and it says it here. No need to enhance enhance. LOL Thanks to the TS thou. He did an awesome forensics.

Last edited by jethro_static; 08-05-2009 at 11:53 PM.
Old 08-05-2009, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

ranmasaotome510 is just getting started

Quote:
ANother one that cannot decode. I did not say that Sprint will not make changes. It's the roadmap with 3.5mm is what i'm saying.
let me try again, since basic English is so hard for you to fathom.

I never condoned the idea that u said sprint was not making changes. I was referring to the picture that i posted in the beginning of this Topic.

What you stated was that the photo i posted in the beginning isn't official, Which i find redundant cause who's for either of us to say it is or isn't. All we can say is how closely it resembles the real photos of the TP2 maveaglehas has pointed out for all of us to see.

Quote:
hy look at the roadmap picture when we have pictures of the actual phone? There's clearly more than only one port at the bottom of the Sprint version.

Now to continue my defense, i also find your somewhat awkward statement
Quote:
It's the roadmap with 3.5mm is what i'm saying.
somewhat irrelevant.

Because maveagleshas's photo showing the difference in size of the bottom is not a roadmap picture.

But if you're referring to the long roadmap picture you posted, then its still irrelevant cause there is no diffenet proof of when it was produced or show in any conference.

But if you're referring to my roadmap picture that i posted, then read Note1

Note1: for the record, jethro you're grammar escapes me. Infact some of you're written sentences are so broken, i get migraines trying to decipher them.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2