PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 02:18 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: VZW TP2 Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by symyn View Post
I can say it is coming out tomorrow, it's a possibility... but in reality probably not going to happen. I have a feeling it is going to come in late September or even October, because that is just how VZW does things. They released late with the vx6800, they did it with the Touch Pro why would the Touch Pro 2 be an exception? Based off of this reality, I can whole heartedly say, VZW doesn't care about releasing there high end devices before other companies to try to retain business because they really don't have too. You stay with VZW because of the service, reliability and stability, VZW knows this and knows 99% of you will not move to a TMobile or to a Sprint just to get a phone 2 months early.
ohh man your teasing us again, ok how much do you want?jk
Old 08-20-2009, 02:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! View Post
READ THE PREVIOUS POSTS PEOPLE! There are many arguments made by others including myself that make the 27th a possibility...
I have read the previous posts, and typing your words in all caps doesn't make you any more correct. Your arguments for a 27th release date are all stuff you made up in your head. There's nothing factual about any of it and you can't link it to any insider. You guys are over on HoFo flaming anyone that contradicts you, and then when you're wrong you get defensive. If it comes out on the 27th, then great, but that date is complete and total speculation and didn't come from any source at Verizon.

Last edited by 8notime; 08-20-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2

Zap! is becoming a great contributor

Let's take bets folks. Why says yes to the 27th?
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/3924/signaturekny.png
Old 08-20-2009, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv6700 -> xv6800 -> xv6850(TP) -> TOUCH PRO 2!

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
I have read the previous posts, and typing your words in all caps doesn't make you any more correct. Your arguments for a 27th release date are all stuff you made up in your head. There's nothing factual about any of it and you can't link it to any insider. You guys are over on HoFo flaming anyone that contradicts you, and then when you're wrong you get defensive. If it comes out on the 27th, then great, but that date is complete and total speculation and didn't come from any source at Verizon.
TYPING IN ALL CAPS ALWAYS MAKES YOUR RIGHT! lol, jk. But don't make me sound like some psycho by saying I'm making stuff up in my head. Seriously though, the Blackberry Tour release is just like this one. You can't argue with that, and it isn't made up.

Old 08-20-2009, 03:14 PM
Almost a VIP

8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep8notime is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
TYPING IN ALL CAPS ALWAYS MAKES YOUR RIGHT! lol, jk. But don't make me sound like some psycho by saying I'm making stuff up in my head. Seriously though, the Blackberry Tour release is just like this one. You can't argue with that, and it isn't made up.
Well, I think there was a little bit more to go on with the Tour: http://www.engadgetmobile.com/search...&searchsubmit=

The Engadget & BGR articles about the release date are a few weeks before it was actually released. Having said that, I didn't mean to imply you're pyscho, and we both want the same thing: for this thing to be released NOW!
Old 08-20-2009, 03:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: T-Mobile

Baron Baron is just getting started

Quote:
well, i think there was a little bit more to go on with the tour: http://www.engadgetmobile.com/search...&searchsubmit=

having said, that i didn't mean to imply you're pyscho, and we both want the same thing: For this thing to be released now!
amen brotha
Old 08-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv6700 -> xv6800 -> xv6850(TP) -> TOUCH PRO 2!

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Well, I think there was a little bit more to go on with the Tour: http://www.engadgetmobile.com/search...&searchsubmit=

The Engadget & BGR articles about the release date are a few weeks before it was actually released. Having said that, I didn't mean to imply you're pyscho, and we both want the same thing: for this thing to be released NOW!
Definitely. I'd rather be discussing what is the coolest feature of our new VZW TP2's than bickering about a release date.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: T-Mobile

Baron Baron is just getting started

Quote:
Definitely. I'd rather be discussing what is the coolest feature of our new VZW TP2's than bickering about a release date.
Def. the keyboard and the amazing screen
Old 08-20-2009, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

ckeegan is keeping up the good workckeegan is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by symyn View Post
They released late with the vx6800, they did it with the Touch Pro why would the Touch Pro 2 be an exception?
Why were the Ozone and Tour exceptions then? They launched those in line with other carrier release dates. I think Verizon has finally realized they don't like to be last with devices.

As for the late-September/October possibility, it would be the first time (ever) that demo units have been sent to corp customers that far in advance, and also the first time warehouse was showing "on order" that long before release.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: VZW

mrsamtee is keeping up the good workmrsamtee is keeping up the good work

ohhh man wow. you guys still going with this? must love to torture yourselves. to each, is own. 3900 in warehouses should mean something though. anyone spec difference between the processors. is it the same just a diff revision?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2