PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 11:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

Quote:
Originally Posted by izuzu View Post
Try this:

Disable TF3D>>>>Uninstall transparent slider>>>>soft reset phone (don't turn off than on)
Make sure TF3D is still disabled and install the transparent slider cab>>>>soft reset>>>>enable TF3D and all should be good.
same thing.. i must be the only one having this problem.. i tried installing/uninstalling 20 times and still shows the default orange a few icons.. oh well.

edit:

found this transparent slider:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...ht=transparent

seems to be working with this one.

Last edited by sebo; 09-11-2009 at 12:10 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:10 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiekain View Post
I installed almost all of the cabs and everything looks and works great but i have one problem well actually 2...

My clock now has a little while square/box inbetween the hours and minutes i cant figure out how to remove it...

and... which cab do i install to remove the sprint logo on top of my clock? after i installed the clock it added a second sprint logo and moved it over almost in the middle how can i fix it?
install this clock & then the clock of your choice to get rid of the white box in between the numbers & install this to get rid of the Sprint logo
Old 09-11-2009, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

starmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIPstarmans is a VIP
New Notification Manager with snooze increments

Hey guys here is an update to the Notification Manager by Zelcadence at xda that I found. It has buttons when you touch the tasbar.

I have also figured out a way to get the snooze increments come back when an alarm or reminder goes off, for all those who miss this.
Attached Files
File Type: cab topaz notification manager.cab (3.41 MB, 312 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

locoleon is a n00b

Hey gang...
I love the "7) Enable In-Call Recording - Record your phone calls." mod.
Ive installed it on my phone, used it but now cant find where on the the recording is stored or how to retrieve the file..

Any help would be appreciated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

jumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good workjumpnjoeyz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevmo1965 View Post
How about an app for soft-reseting the device without taking the friggin back off?
Had it on my mogul, can't find it and my search skills really suck!
I have two solutions for you.

1. Install the psShutXP Power Key - TP Cab I have included. When you hold down the power key briefly a small popup comes up to restart the device.

2. Drill a small hole on the side of the battery cover where the soft reset is and walla. I did both and it works well. No bad effects to the cover at all.
Attached Files
File Type: cab psShutXP Power Key - TP.cab (214.0 KB, 386 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 01:55 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpnjoeyz View Post
Sorry if you thought I was trying to steal your post. I was trying to help. Thanks for posting the program....it was helpful for me.

no worries;

here is a link back to a couple posts where I put up 5 cabs each.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...13#post1125113
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...95#post1120795
Old 09-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Ship Jumper

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Well to install any clock u have to install this first
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:59 PM
Ship Jumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacky05 View Post
ok i been reading in all the opera post and i would like 2 kn how can i istill use opera on 3dtf but actually close opera wen i hit the X ??????????
I used this.... You will no longer have Push Internet though
Old 09-11-2009, 07:02 PM
Ship Jumper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
This is the clock I am looking for... Although the bunnies are cute, I dont need them...
You can find that clock here
Old 09-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Ship Jumper

I was doing a lil digging to find out why every time I hit the Clock in TF3D it restarts itself.... What I came to find out was a cab I found in this thread.. pamas transparent slider was the culprit. I did a lil more digging & came across this from XDA. Not only does this slider stops the restarting of TF3D it also fixes the problem of graphic overlay on the calender & stock tabs of TF3D as well.

Sprint users install the Lucarp78TS_Sprint.cab
This post has been thanked 8 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2