PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2010, 08:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

raz1337 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

is there a way when i start a text message that it automatically goes to the text box and places the cursor in it?
T-Mobile Raleigh, NC, US
Old 08-30-2010, 08:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

creedo is keeping up the good workcreedo is keeping up the good workcreedo is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
is there a way when i start a text message that it automatically goes to the text box and places the cursor in it?
I believe there is. I noticed that change when I recently installed something. problem is I can't remember what. possibly the tweaks cab from goodthings2life. search that and decide if you want to try all those tweaks. if it wasn't that it might have been cooked into a mrX rom.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogul-tp-tp2-FINALLY the Sprint Epic
Carrier: Sprint

ThaTwizzla is a n00b

sprint, is great. BUT shame on them for finding such a good fix to stop me from pirating ICS. iv done the REG edits, cabs, u name it... only cmwifi router seems to work, which is a shame cuz usb tethering is so much faster. dont take my account to concideration. iv been on this site for years. im no nOOb. if anyone has other ideas on how to change ics usb tethering, and the actual Internet Sharing ap, to show somthing other than <NONE> in the network selection dropdown... id love to hear it.... PLEASE id love to see it work... and still have the stock rom...

Old 09-03-2010, 06:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaTwizzla View Post
sprint, is great. BUT shame on them for finding such a good fix to stop me from pirating ICS. iv done the REG edits, cabs, u name it... only cmwifi router seems to work, which is a shame cuz usb tethering is so much faster. dont take my account to concideration. iv been on this site for years. im no nOOb. if anyone has other ideas on how to change ics usb tethering, and the actual Internet Sharing ap, to show somthing other than <NONE> in the network selection dropdown... id love to hear it.... PLEASE id love to see it work... and still have the stock rom...
there's couple good threads that will help you fix your problem. just do a search. Some people have problems getting it to work at first, but it's not hard. They didn't do any fix to stop it, not sure what you're talkin about there.
Old 09-06-2010, 01:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG V10, iPhone 6 and Nokia ICON

DavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIPDavidinCT is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to DavidinCT Send a message via MSN to DavidinCT

Is there a reg hack for Sense 2.5 when I hit the start menu, I get the default 6.5 start menu ?

I hate having to hit start, then All programs, what a PIA... Yea, I can add them but, not everything is there and when I go All programs, I get one row, get something with a "P" or a "Z" and you have to scroll a few times....

http://mc.anywherecool.com/Blog/
If I helped in anyway, please hit thanks !
Old 09-06-2010, 04:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidinCT View Post
Is there a reg hack for Sense 2.5 when I hit the start menu, I get the default 6.5 start menu ?

I hate having to hit start, then All programs, what a PIA... Yea, I can add them but, not everything is there and when I go All programs, I get one row, get something with a "P" or a "Z" and you have to scroll a few times....
Go to "HKLM\Software\HTC\EnlargeMenu" and set "EnableManilaStartMenu" to a value of dword:00000000
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2

kim1982 is a n00b

Is there a free Gps for the Htc Tp2 ( easy install)? My Sprint Navigation free trial ran out. It is now asking me to purchase it monthly. Thanks
Old 09-06-2010, 04:44 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim1982
Is there a free Gps for the Htc Tp2 ( easy install)? My Sprint Navigation free trial ran out. It is now asking me to purchase it monthly. Thanks
www.bing.com

Works great!

Last edited by horndoctor; 09-06-2010 at 04:47 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 09:36 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2

kim1982 is a n00b

I searched Bing, and don't know what to search for? I have never used Bing before. I searched Free Sprint Navigation, but don't know what to click on. Can you post the direct link? Do I need to plug my phone in to download anything? Thanks.
Old 09-07-2010, 10:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

praetorian63 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kim1982 View Post
If you have the data plan it should come with it...
my sprint account comes with sprint nav....i have family share data 1500

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2