PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

BillJr106 is keeping up the good workBillJr106 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

Found Crystal Clock ... crystal.cab
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=428618
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-12-2009, 02:09 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacky05 View Post
hi guys i have intall the s2u2 and wenever i stop using my phone for like 20 or 3o min the landscape mode wont work it just gets lots of line acros the screen and wen i slide my keyboard bak in the poatrit mode works any one else having this problem or have a fix for it?
Change to RawBuffer instead of Full Duplex
Old 09-12-2009, 09:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Check out this thread from Xda, pretty neat little editing tool, Easily get your programs tab back and much more.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536410 Here's the thread,
Attached the cab for it as well.!

EDIT: Programs tab will show but you have to patch the files to work with it, Just realized.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Gaz TD2 Tools (Release 1d).cab (101.7 KB, 92 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by purian23; 09-12-2009 at 09:58 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
Does anyone know how to port contacts from TP1 to TP2... I am having a hell of a time trying... and I am sure it is something really easy...
Not sure on your first question, but theres a ton of backup programs to use for backups and your entire phone settings, this is what I use, its sprite backup, its a 10day trial but you'll get your contact back, Install backup and store them to a file on your sd card and transfer your card to tp2 and click that file, wait a sec, it'll start, then restore them, you'll prolly buy this after using it, Its like $30.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Sprite_Backup.CAB (6.90 MB, 76 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
Im not so much a new user... ACtive Sync tells me that my Outlook is registered with a different user... do I just change my username on my phone and voila??
its a profile conflict within outlook itself thats why activesync is kicking it back...i would suggest deleting any partnerships within activesync then set it up again...are you using the latest activesync 4.5?

Old 09-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by northernpenguin View Post
Those updated D3D Drivers ... I installed them and I noticed (severe) flickering in SPB Mobile Shell 3 when using certain features (like the carosel) in landscape mode.

Not sure if that's D3D driver problem, or SPB Problem.
Confirmed. I experience the same slow lag performance when in landscape mode. I experience this lag with or without 3D Acceleration enabled in MS3. I do have the driver installed, but I'm about to do a hard reset for some testing, I'll have a look to see if it's still an issue without the driver.

Interestingly enough, I have the same lag throughout the phone, so I suspect it's an issue with the driver.
---------

UPDATE: I had implemented a GlyphCache of 32768 which was about half of the TP2's default value of 73728. Resetting the values for limit and limit0 in HKLM\System\GDI\Glyphcache should improve the issue, however, it is not 100% resolved either. At this point, I discourage the use of the D3DM_ATI.DLL accelerator driver... but your mileage may vary.

Last edited by GoodThings2Life; 09-12-2009 at 07:28 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 03:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Let the EVO-lution Begin!!

southphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuffsouthphillysean knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to southphillysean Send a message via Yahoo to southphillysean

Quote:
Originally Posted by isdnmatt View Post
Does anyone know how to disable the message sent notification on the VZW TP2? It's not the conventional message and the corresponding registry key is already set to 1.

Its not the regular bubble that pops up, but an actual dialog box that you have to click OK in the upper right hand corner. Seems part of an application, but I was going through the registry with no luck.

try this>
Attached Files
File Type: cab Disable_SMS_Sent_Notification.cab (1.1 KB, 220 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-12-2009, 03:41 PM
Bringer of Good Things
Pocket PC: HTC TITAN
Carrier: AT&T

GoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation levelGoodThings2Life can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)

For those who, like me, can't STAND the new Notification Manager in the taskbar, delete the following key in the registry:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Services\NOTIFICATIONMANAGER

You'll want to delete the entire key (folder) for this to work. As always, make a backup. I'll post cab files when I get a chance.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:24 AM
smu
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

smu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by otdiamond View Post
cant find those clear clocks, your phone looks great!!!!!!!!!
Clear clocks are here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57571
Be sure to run the flip clock enabler on that page first!
Old 09-13-2009, 10:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Optimus 7 and Samsung Focus (unlocked)
Carrier: Telus

jessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jessiethe3rd

If you want flash... here's Flash...
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=544770

Simple and done...

Works fine on 9.5.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2