PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2010, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

FROG_LEG_SALAD is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

is there a tomtom program i can use on my tps cdma
Old 06-02-2010, 10:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROG_LEG_SALAD View Post
is there a tomtom program i can use on my tps cdma
um...yes...here
Old 06-03-2010, 02:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

perry.rush is a n00b

Ok, I know I have seen it before and I have searched 10 different threads and spent 4 hours looking for this answer.....but I am just going to ask now. WM 6.1 on TP2 NOT running TF3D how do you get the divider lines to go away? I know this is an easy reg edit....but I can't seem to find it any more. Thank you!!!

***********06-04-2010***
Thank YOU razorloves!!! I realized last time I did it with PPC advance config tool, but I Like knowing the reg edit myself and keeping my phone uncluttered!! Thanks!!

Last edited by perry.rush; 06-04-2010 at 02:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:21 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry.rush View Post
Ok, I know I have seen it before and I have searched 10 different threads and spent 4 hours looking for this answer.....but I am just going to ask now. WM 6.1 on TP2 NOT running TF3D how do you get the divider lines to go away? I know this is an easy reg edit....but I can't seem to find it any more. Thank you!!!
here you go
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Today]
"HidePluginSeparators"=dword:1

then wait a minute and soft reset.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-04-2010 at 03:09 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:36 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC XV6875

deviantirish is just getting started

Is there a cab that disables HTC Messaging on 2.5. I really dont like HTC's messaging. I prefer windows instead for that.
HTC-XV6875>RETIRED
HTC-ADR6300>CURRENT
Old 06-07-2010, 09:41 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

guestuser32 is a n00b

I see the threads about how to get rid of the annoying "message sent" notification....but can someone please walk me thru the steps to install that file on my phone to make it work....i'm assuming i go thru windows explorer and drag the file there but i'm lost from that point as to where, etc.....thanks for your help!
Old 06-07-2010, 09:49 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by guestuser32 View Post
I see the threads about how to get rid of the annoying "message sent" notification....but can someone please walk me thru the steps to install that file on my phone to make it work....i'm assuming i go thru windows explorer and drag the file there but i'm lost from that point as to where, etc.....thanks for your help!
download the cab file to your desktop. then plug usb cable into phone and computer and choose "Disk Drive" on the menu that pops up on the phone screen, then you will see a new drive letter on your computer that identifies the storage card in your phone. then copy and paste or drag and drop that cab file from your desktop to the storage card. then disconnect usb cable, open the File Explorer program on your phone and navigate to the storage card and click on the cab file that you just put there and it will begin to install. then it will ask where you want to install it. always choose device. after the installation is done, do a soft reset.
here's the cab file
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...7&d=1256233280

Last edited by razorloves; 06-07-2010 at 09:53 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

kasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good workkasim is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Any knows command or has already link to turn Off screen(put phone to sleep). Tired of pushing on/off button.

Thanx All.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:02 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasim View Post
Any knows command or has already link to turn Off screen(put phone to sleep). Tired of pushing on/off button.

Thanx All.
so, you want to press a button or shortcut on the screen to put it to sleep, instead of hittin the power button?

EDIT: i just remembered a way to do it. Copy this dotfred task manager exe to your phone, run it, then click on menu, then options, then create program shortcuts. that will put a Suspend shortcut in your list of programs.
http://www.dotfred.net/TaskMgr.htm

Last edited by razorloves; 06-23-2010 at 03:16 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 01:28 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasim View Post

Thanx All.
its the most convenient spot for the sleep button, but if you say so. Try KeyboardConfig http://tinyurl.com/35f25j3

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2