PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2009, 01:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Tweaks, Hacks, Tips & Modifications

Anybody know where I can get a black .tsk file so I can get rid of the annoying blue color?

***Update***
Found a program that allows you to change it yourself. For anyone that is interested:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1073

Last edited by eman; 09-08-2009 at 01:51 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-08-2009, 05:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (Telus)
Carrier: Iusacell Mexico

jr.solis is keeping up the good workjr.solis is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboot View Post
does anybody have a cab for the default start menu

I don't have it, but try this..

HKLM\Software\HTC\EnlargeMenu
EnableManilaStartMenu = 1

(orginal TF3D startmenu) / 0(old WM startmenu)

is not needed.....
HKCU\Software\HTC\Manila
Manila://programs.page.hidden = 0
is not needed.....

source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=524655
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:05 PM
smu
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

smu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsmu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone know of an app that replaces the battery icon with something that displays the battery percentage? I'm looking for something similar to this:
http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...or-v1-6-2.html
but that replaces the battery icon and NOT the start button. Thanks!

I answered my own question here.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=424926

Last edited by smu; 09-09-2009 at 05:24 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

jimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmyz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtadeo51 View Post
Is there a guide on this?

I installed this cab, how do I know if it's working? How do you activate the internet sharing w/o being detected? Sorry if this is not the right place to ask.
The are a couple of posts in this thread on ICS on sprint- http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=310
Bottom line is I have got it to work by using the old TP1 registry entries but one of the changes wont stick- I'm waiting for someone smarter to figure out how to do it so I don't have to make a registry change every time I want to tether
Old 09-09-2009, 07:40 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Found this at WMExperts. It helps me! it's for word completion ...

http://www.wmexperts.com/tip-enable-...te-touch-pro-2

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 09-09-2009, 08:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
can you share the files you used for the clock, background, slider, and icons? also, what did you do for the navigation and sprint tv icons? Thanks for your help!!
clock and background are mine...the icons for now are the 2.5 icons till i change them to my own personal collection...once this is all done ill be releasing it as an entire theme. as far as sprint tv...nav...etc i removed them from the list using the customize tab app that comes with the device...i have my own icons for these apps but i don't use them so there is no need to have them on there.

in the rar you'll find my bg and clock files.
Attached Files
File Type: rar my clock.rar (204.4 KB, 113 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Yay 4 Juggs; 09-09-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhormaze View Post
OK IM HAVING AN ISSUE.

i downloaded the manilla 2.5 slider cab onto my sprint touch pro, the icons are right however wen one is highlighted on the tf3d bar at the bottom it shows the sprint stock icon for that tab ?! any help?
You either need to install a transparent slider, or uninstall a theme you put on your phone. Here's the slider.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Transparant Slider.CAB (7.1 KB, 310 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-09-2009, 10:58 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Show Hidden Phone Settings - Will enable all hidden options in Settings > Phone > CDMA Services | GSM/UTMS Services.

This includes things like Caller ID selection, the Band selection pages, etc.
This post has been thanked 8 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayy_Suave View Post
Excuse me sir.. How did you get your task bar icon like that of in your picture?
Here is what you need. The two file that have zip on the end, need to be changed to dll. You will need a app like Total Commander to move the original file to the Windows Folder, after you install the cab file.

Add a number to the end of the file ex. (HTCVolumeControl.dll3), that will allow you to move it to the Windows Folder. Once there, add a number to the orginal file and remove the number from the file you added. Soft reset, then go back and delete the file your no longer using.

I suggest using an app like Spb Backup before you ever change anything

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/pock.../download.html

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 09-15-2009 at 07:30 AM.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by meccadon123 View Post
Yay, you wouldn't have just the clock in a .cab would ya? I had the old sprint flip and as you know it moves the date to upper left corner and it also prevents more than 1 calendar event from being shown. It also messes up the landscape view. TIA
Try the one here...it has been updated...seems to work great so far...and I am on Sprint

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=83334

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2