PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2009, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

unclutchable is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to unclutchable
Re: More T-Mobile TP2 Pics

That keyboard looks so luxurious.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 (soon I hope)
Carrier: Verizon
Location: Currently.....the worlds largest waterless beach....AKA Iraq :(

GCPDpaul is a n00b

Thanks for sharing the photos!! That just makes my lust for this device on Verizon grow. I can't wait!!! Now pricing.......300 on T-Mobile w/2 yr agreement is reasonable. I would LOVE to see Verizon beat that price....maybe offer it at 249/w 2yr agreement.....but I know I am holding on to false hope, as it will probably be 399 grrrrrr. I am married...doesn't Verizon understand that I have to organize a sales pitch whenever I want a new toy....and a high price point is hard to hide amongst "pretty colors" and flowers and junk and stuff!
Old 08-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv6700 -> xv6800 -> xv6850(TP) -> TOUCH PRO 2!
Threadstarter

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCPDpaul View Post
Thanks for sharing the photos!! That just makes my lust for this device on Verizon grow. I can't wait!!! Now pricing.......300 on T-Mobile w/2 yr agreement is reasonable. I would LOVE to see Verizon beat that price....maybe offer it at 249/w 2yr agreement.....but I know I am holding on to false hope, as it will probably be 399 grrrrrr. I am married...doesn't Verizon understand that I have to organize a sales pitch whenever I want a new toy....and a high price point is hard to hide amongst "pretty colors" and flowers and junk and stuff!
Well said Paul. I feel your pain on waiting for verizon. As for the price, I am not married and am only 18 so my money flows where I chose :P . If I could be guaranteed that I could buy a Verizon TP2 in middle to late September, I would happily pay $400 and then proceed to lock myself in a room with it for hours, as some other people have said.

Old 08-04-2009, 06:26 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Thumbs down Re: More T-Mobile TP2 Pics

Sprint needs to hurry up man.... But im in no hurry, Im just waiting for the next windows device thats actually a upgrade other than a bigger screen...... Lets be real, I would be paying for the same phone basically but with a bigger screen minus the dpad, the flash (i use it so much its not funny, have fun trying to take a pic now inside a semi dark room) and not to say Who knows what else will come....... If i were to choose tp or tp2 id get the tp2, but if ya ask me to buy a brand new tp1 with a bigger screen, id say heck naaaaa....
Old 08-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Its not like that, Dragon. Go into your local T-Mobile store in see if they will let you play with one. If they had an upgraded TP1 with just the same responsiveness has the TP2, I would most likely buy it. But, along with responsiveness you've got a HUGE screen and HUGE keyboard, there is only one thing left to say...SOLD. Yeah, no flash kinda sucks, d-pad isn't really a huge deal since the TP2 is so finger friendly. Maybe once all carriers have had the device for a while, someone will mod it out to toss the mute button out the window and solder in a flash.
Old 08-05-2009, 04:34 PM
PPCGeeks VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Formula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIPFormula84 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! View Post
Its not like that, Dragon. Go into your local T-Mobile store in see if they will let you play with one. If they had an upgraded TP1 with just the same responsiveness has the TP2, I would most likely buy it. But, along with responsiveness you've got a HUGE screen and HUGE keyboard, there is only one thing left to say...SOLD. Yeah, no flash kinda sucks, d-pad isn't really a huge deal since the TP2 is so finger friendly. Maybe once all carriers have had the device for a while, someone will mod it out to toss the mute button out the window and solder in a flash.
Any word on the release date?
Old 08-06-2009, 03:35 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuneNinja! View Post
Yes, you are correct! I will also note that it felt much more solid and less flimsy of a microSD cover compared to lets say your standard LG phone.
yeah i know how that goes. it was just a piece of rubber and a little chunk of plastic.
Old 08-06-2009, 11:36 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
Sprint needs to hurry up man.... But im in no hurry, Im just waiting for the next windows device thats actually a upgrade other than a bigger screen...... Lets be real, I would be paying for the same phone basically but with a bigger screen minus the dpad, the flash (i use it so much its not funny, have fun trying to take a pic now inside a semi dark room) and not to say Who knows what else will come....... If i were to choose tp or tp2 id get the tp2, but if ya ask me to buy a brand new tp1 with a bigger screen, id say heck naaaaa....
True its not a super upgrade but since there are less buttons the keyboard lag has almost been eliminated completely. That and the bigger screen are enough for me.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Formula84 View Post
Any word on the release date?
T-Mobile is August 12 (official)
Verizon is speculated to be August 27
Sprint is speculated to be September 3
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-06-2009, 05:18 PM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Thanks ZuneNinja. although ppl will take your speculated results to another forum and somehow they become official then HAHA

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2