PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 02:23 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 in HAND (woohoo... uh-oh...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessiethe3rd View Post
I just rubbed it... said, fix yourself and it just kind of sat there looking at me...

I think there's a WiFi radio/receiver in there - they just disabled it.
Darn it! look at my Edit on top..if you WIFI doesn't work.. thats a good reason to get Best Buy o exchange it as well
________
SAUTEING

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:23 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wifi works fine
Old 08-03-2009, 02:27 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Now that thats out of the way you should post a review on top in the sticky with some benchmarks >.>
________
VOLCANO VAPORIZER

Last edited by gTen; 04-14-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:30 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

Quote:
Its a TP2.

STUPID I AM... I unplugged the phone from the PC and low and behold the WiFi is there... false alarm.
then why in your other thread did you call it a touch diamond pro 2? your other thread..you know the one where you posted in the wrong section...yeah that one
Old 08-03-2009, 03:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: LG Optimus 7 and Samsung Focus (unlocked)
Carrier: Telus
Threadstarter

jessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuffjessiethe3rd knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jessiethe3rd

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho_maniac View Post
then why in your other thread did you call it a touch diamond pro 2? your other thread..you know the one where you posted in the wrong section...yeah that one
Yes I called it a Touch Diamond Pro 2... It's a Touch Pro2 for clarification - no Touch Diamond 2's are available in NA as far as I am aware of... I don't believe there is a CDMA Touch Diamond?

" Be very jealous of your Canadian brothern - just picked up my Touch Diamond Pro 2 from Telus - it's HSDPA Capable and GSM quad band capable as well."

Hey Mighty... can't wait for the goods!
Old 08-03-2009, 04:02 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

its touch pro2 or diamond2 and are you crazy to think there is no such thing as a htc diamond? look on the forums. there is a section for them.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:09 AM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Re: Just picked up my Touch Pro 2 CDMA!

Duplicate threads merged.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-03-2009, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

blazin-asian is keeping up the good workblazin-asian is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to blazin-asian

dang, nice! it kinda irks me that the TP2 basically has the same specs as the first TP so its not much of an "upgrade" except for the screen size and some little extra features.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

obamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Yes I called it a Touch Diamond Pro 2... It's a Touch Pro2 for clarification - no Touch Diamond 2's are available in NA as far as I am aware of... I don't believe there is a CDMA Touch Diamond?

" Be very jealous of your Canadian brothern - just picked up my Touch Diamond Pro 2 from Telus - it's HSDPA Capable and GSM quad band capable as well."

Hey Mighty... can't wait for the goods!
well can you edit your OP so there won't be anymore confusion? thx.
Old 08-03-2009, 02:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro

phaze is just getting started

Please don't purposely brick the phone just to exchange it for a shiny new baton. You will make our insurance rates go up.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2