PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Just picked up my Touch Pro 2 CDMA! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=77723)

gTen 08-03-2009 02:23 AM

Re: Touch Pro 2 in HAND (woohoo... uh-oh...)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiethe3rd (Post 1078161)
I just rubbed it... said, fix yourself and it just kind of sat there looking at me...

I think there's a WiFi radio/receiver in there - they just disabled it.

Darn it! look at my Edit on top..if you WIFI doesn't work.. thats a good reason to get Best Buy o exchange it as well ;)
________
SAUTEING

MightyMike 08-03-2009 02:23 AM

wifi works fine

gTen 08-03-2009 02:27 AM

Now that thats out of the way you should post a review on top in the sticky with some benchmarks >.>
________
VOLCANO VAPORIZER

psycho_maniac 08-03-2009 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiethe3rd (Post 1078162)
Its a TP2.

STUPID I AM... I unplugged the phone from the PC and low and behold the WiFi is there... false alarm.

then why in your other thread did you call it a touch diamond pro 2? your other thread..you know the one where you posted in the wrong section...yeah that one

jessiethe3rd 08-03-2009 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by psycho_maniac (Post 1078173)
then why in your other thread did you call it a touch diamond pro 2? your other thread..you know the one where you posted in the wrong section...yeah that one

Yes I called it a Touch Diamond Pro 2... It's a Touch Pro2 for clarification - no Touch Diamond 2's are available in NA as far as I am aware of... I don't believe there is a CDMA Touch Diamond?

" Be very jealous of your Canadian brothern - just picked up my Touch Diamond Pro 2 from Telus - it's HSDPA Capable and GSM quad band capable as well."

Hey Mighty... can't wait for the goods!

psycho_maniac 08-03-2009 04:02 AM

its touch pro2 or diamond2 and are you crazy to think there is no such thing as a htc diamond? look on the forums. there is a section for them.

NinjaMom 08-03-2009 06:09 AM

Re: Just picked up my Touch Pro 2 CDMA!

Duplicate threads merged.

blazin-asian 08-03-2009 10:53 AM

dang, nice! it kinda irks me that the TP2 basically has the same specs as the first TP so its not much of an "upgrade" except for the screen size and some little extra features.

obamaftw08 08-03-2009 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jessiethe3rd (Post 1078210)
Yes I called it a Touch Diamond Pro 2... It's a Touch Pro2 for clarification - no Touch Diamond 2's are available in NA as far as I am aware of... I don't believe there is a CDMA Touch Diamond?

" Be very jealous of your Canadian brothern - just picked up my Touch Diamond Pro 2 from Telus - it's HSDPA Capable and GSM quad band capable as well."

Hey Mighty... can't wait for the goods!

well can you edit your OP so there won't be anymore confusion? thx.

phaze 08-03-2009 02:44 PM

Please don't purposely brick the phone just to exchange it for a shiny new baton. You will make our insurance rates go up.