PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 11:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

eehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regulareehrhard is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Its Official: TP2 on Tmobile Aug 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
G1, myTouch, TP2 (for now) and a couple of samsungs if youre into feature (read: dumb)phones
and yes i agree with you, that advertising move is probably one of the smartest things they've ever done
The G1 is not a great or even a good phone IMO. Its all about wow factor of Android. The myTouch is intriguing as it seems to have fixed some of the G1's deficiencies as well as its butt-ugliness. I feel that the Hero will truly be Android's coming out party. I would argue that Tmobile has across the board had the worst phones over the past few years. I was a subscriber for 3 years a few years ago. Everyone seems to be getting the TP2 at around the same time which is cool. I am just glad that sprints isnt brown like tmo's.
Old 07-30-2009, 01:20 AM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"
Threadstarter

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eehrhard View Post
The G1 is not a great or even a good phone IMO. Its all about wow factor of Android. The myTouch is intriguing as it seems to have fixed some of the G1's deficiencies as well as its butt-ugliness. I feel that the Hero will truly be Android's coming out party. I would argue that Tmobile has across the board had the worst phones over the past few years. I was a subscriber for 3 years a few years ago. Everyone seems to be getting the TP2 at around the same time which is cool. I am just glad that sprints isnt brown like tmo's.
well as far as the G1 goes any first gen device will have its deficiencies but that isn't a redeeming quality, i just give it some credit since it was the first android device however i never really played with one so i guess i'm not in the best position to comment
the Hero i think is properly named because as you mentioned it is probably what's really going to get attention as far as android goes, before HTC announced that phone i never gave android a second glance but i may start running TP and Hero side by side
and I think we're all glad sprint's TP2 isn't brown
Old 07-30-2009, 07:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

xxceenotexx is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbearamus View Post
G1, myTouch, TP2 (for now) and a couple of samsungs if youre into feature (read: dumb)phones
and yes i agree with you, that advertising move is probably one of the smartest things they've ever done

I agree with that as well n i'm not even a t-mo customer. But it brings attention to them as they need it...
Old 08-12-2009, 09:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/phones/...TC-Touch-Pro-2

Stay effortlessly connected with the HTC Touch Pro2, a powerful phone with a tilting touch screen and 5 row’s QWERTY keyboard that lets you take the strength of your desktop with you.
A SmartPhone data service is required.
Suggested retail $549.99
Instant discount -$200.00
$349.99

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2