PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 08:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Memory Usage

Can someone post what there memory usage is. I checked this morning and I'm up to 67% with nothing running or installed

Main Memory Total: 183.50MB
In Use: 121.52MB
FREE 61.98 MB

WTF 61.98MB of free space, that can't be right

ROM: Juicy R3

Last edited by O'Neil Mitchell; 08-05-2009 at 09:00 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:01 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: Memory Usage

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Can someone post what there memory usage is. I checked this morning and I'm up to 67% with nothing running
your flashed too? gota leak somewhere. what cleaning app you using if any? my diamond isnt flashed and i got more tgan that, when i get home ill post results. you must have edited your post, those numbers add up to me.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 08-05-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:07 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

nevermind, silly me, i went by phone info and not forum. may wanna change phone info so it doesnt confuse others that think this is about a diamond.
Old 08-05-2009, 10:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv6700 -> xv6800 -> xv6850(TP) -> TOUCH PRO 2!
Carrier: Verizon

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

If you look in my Thread about T-Mobile pics, you can see that 52% is being used at startup on the T-Mobile version.

Old 08-05-2009, 10:38 AM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Even though the pro and the pro2 has the same amount of ram the pro2 has more ram dedicated to the operating system than the pro on start up which would give it less available ram than the pro. I don't have a pro2 yet but I have read that several times around the net. Thats probably why everyone is saying that the pro2 is alot more responsive than the pro.

Old 08-05-2009, 12:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I'm using 64% with nothing running.... I thought it was pretty high too!!
Old 08-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv6700 -> xv6800 -> xv6850(TP) -> TOUCH PRO 2!
Carrier: Verizon

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

It's about normal for a Verizon TP. LOL. I just soft-reset and ran cleanRAM and I'm at 60%

Try running cleanRam and see what you get. I am kind of curious...
Old 08-05-2009, 02:18 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

the page pool is big and htc caches apps so they launch instantly (opera)
Old 08-05-2009, 04:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
nevermind, silly me, i went by phone info and not forum. may wanna change phone info so it doesnt confuse others that think this is about a diamond.
I already did, I don't know why it's still showing like that
Old 08-05-2009, 04:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Even though the pro and the pro2 has the same amount of ram the pro2 has more ram dedicated to the operating system than the pro on start up which would give it less available ram than the pro. I don't have a pro2 yet but I have read that several times around the net. Thats probably why everyone is saying that the pro2 is alot more responsive than the pro.
That's good to know, I thought I had a lemon. This phone makes me happy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2