PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Touch Pro 2!! --Telus, Sprint, T-Mobile etc.-- (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74246)

banjoeball 07-09-2009 04:39 PM

Touch Pro 2!! --Telus, Sprint, T-Mobile etc.--

Seeing as how the rumours all point to Telus having a TP2 by July 21st, and the U.S. Carriers not far behind, I think that we should definitely get a Touch Pro 2 forum up and running. I foresee a very busy forum my friends.

(I can't believe I'm the first one to request the TP2 forum... am I missing something?)

banjoeball 07-14-2009 09:28 AM

Re: Touch Pro 2!! --Telus, Sprint, T-Mobile etc.--

...guess I'm not missing anything - It's pretty dead in here

alraune 07-14-2009 04:48 PM

*sigh* I want one.. Im still running a Mogul and im not happy.. I want the latest and greatest and this phone makes my mouth water.. :( :violent2: ](*,)

psycho_maniac 07-14-2009 05:42 PM

a forum will open up when the phones come out. i dont think there gonna jump the gun because of rumors

alraune 07-14-2009 06:19 PM

The phone itself is NOT a rumor.. We just dont know exactly when we are going to have this baby in our hands:protest:

psycho_maniac 07-14-2009 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alraune (Post 1035563)
The phone itself is NOT a rumor.. We just dont know exactly when we are going to have this baby in our hands:protest:

i didnt mean for it to sound like i said the phone is a rumor. no thats not the case. the release date is the rumor

tinwolf 07-15-2009 11:21 AM

I`ve got one of these beautiful babies and it is excellent :headbang:

Very easy to use and it looks good too.

I joined the forum to ask a question about it but I don`t think many people have these yet but other PPCs might have the same problem so I`ll ask....

I have an exchange server account which the touch pro works great with using 3G but the unit I have for work can be lent to others if they are going away for a while so how can I change the exchange account on the unit?
The only way I can see of doing this is clearing the memory which I don`t want to do, any ideas?

banjoeball 07-15-2009 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tinwolf (Post 1036871)
I`ve got one of these beautiful babies and it is excellent :headbang:

Very easy to use and it looks good too.

I joined the forum to ask a question about it but I don`t think many people have these yet but other PPCs might have the same problem so I`ll ask....

I have an exchange server account which the touch pro works great with using 3G but the unit I have for work can be lent to others if they are going away for a while so how can I change the exchange account on the unit?
The only way I can see of doing this is clearing the memory which I don`t want to do, any ideas?

Well welcome to the community!

Thinking you posted in the wrong area though.... this is just a request thread to have the Mods implement a TP2 forum. PPCGeeks is mainly a CDMA/North American site... and you're likely using the GSM Euro version of the TP2, cause it hasn't come out over here yet!!

I do know your device has a forum over at XDA-Developers, which is generally where the GSM folks hang out. I would check it out HERE, you know, for any future questions you may have about your TP2.

Now to actually answer your question.... I don't know. :) I don't use exchange!

Just figured I'd give you the low-down!

...."Cause Knowledge is Power"!! (star)

banjoeball 07-16-2009 11:01 PM

'ello again, mods!

I just feel like restating my previous request...

Please throw a TP2 forum up on the boards. There are many threads open now that concern the TP2, I've seen them in news, here, general etc. (but the sprint thread is HI-larious) If we had a TP2 Forum, we could all vent our stresses and prophetic moments in there.

plus, the Telus TP2 is coming out next week.

WOOOOoooooo..... (fade into the darkness as i drive away)

Anyways, thanks and good day.

jessiethe3rd 07-17-2009 05:48 PM

Do you know the day? I'm going to go pick one up :)