PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2012, 08:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Duh, think about it...

Talon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTalon Pro is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Odd home image problem

So im back to (trying) to use my TP2 after a LONG stint with my TP, i may still waffle and flip between the two.

However, in trying to change my home screen to anything OTHER than the default image, makes the screen think its only 640*480 and not 800*480, so it only takes up about 2/3 the screen and looks awful. I dont remember it doing this the last time i used the phone a couple years ago. Its been wiped, reset and stock ROM loaded on it since then.

I dont think its something thats installed, but i suppose it could be. I just dont like having to redo the reg settings to get the old style start menu and other things looking like the TP.
Old 08-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Odd home image problem

Interesting. If you are running the shipped rom with nothing else installed, then something went south. I would try removing programs that you have installed to see if that fixes the issue. If not, hard reset or reflash.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2