PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Circuit Training Timer App With Miltiple Warnings Option (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=149939)

EchoHead 05-03-2012 09:25 PM

Circuit Training Timer App With Miltiple Warnings Option

Hey guys,

Looking for an app like MITT (Mobile Interval Training Timer), where i set a work period (say 5min) and a rest period (say 1 min). Unlike MITT though, I'd like to be able to set multiple warning sounds through the work period. For example, i want it to tell me when I'm half way through, when there is 1 minute left and when there is 10 seconds left in the work period. MITT only lets me set one warning sound for work and one warning sound for rest. Anyone know of anything like that kicking around for WM?

Tinkerbell 05-03-2012 09:33 PM

Re: Circuit Training Timer App With Miltiple Warnings Option

Humm... there was a user that posted something similar to what you are thinking. Let me see if I can dig it up.

EchoHead 05-03-2012 09:43 PM

Ty! though if its the one i read, there was no multiple warning options. maybe you have another in mind.

Tinkerbell 05-03-2012 09:49 PM

Humm, I am not sure. Here is the one that I remember. Let us know.

elesbb-countdown-timer-sound.cab

EchoHead 05-03-2012 09:53 PM

will do, tx again

EchoHead 05-03-2012 10:12 PM

that one just gives u the same beep at whatever ONE interval you choose. If you want it to beep every minute for instance. I"m looking for something a little more flexible. Something like this, but for wm:

Interval Gym on PPCGeeks App Superstore

Tinkerbell 05-03-2012 10:16 PM

I see. I am not sure there is something like that for Windows Mobile. Let me ask around...

EchoHead 05-03-2012 11:47 PM

k, tx

EchoHead 05-03-2012 11:50 PM

if not, do u think it would be worth the trouble switching my pro2 from wm to android? from what little i understand, android is supposed to work pretty well on pro2's nowdays...

Tinkerbell 05-05-2012 01:00 AM

I am running dual boot on all my TP2's with almost zero issues. Android is active and super easy to get the latest apps. It can really keep your TP2 alive. I still use windows mobile as well... it is super slick with the GenY dualboot. Check it out!

Android on TP2