PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2012, 11:56 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tutorial: Sprint Touch Pro 2 on the Verizon Network

Oh, okay. Well, thanks for checking anyway with the keyboard.

As to the Roaming indicator, check what your Preferred Roaming List number is for me.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-07-2012, 11:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6800
Carrier: verizon

supermaxkato is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

PRL: 65269
PRI: 2.08_002
Thanks for your help!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-08-2012, 11:43 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level

Give this PRL a try. I combined what you have there with the latest Verizon release. It should take away that pesky roaming indicator.

Tweaked PRL
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-18-2012, 07:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

amlavor is a n00b

I know it's not a evo 3d post, but I'm looking around to get my evo fully working on verizon, well so far i have voice/text and had that darn roaming triangle,

Your prl did take it way, my only problem now is getting data to work, i cant manage to get my hands on my the shared keys.

I'd to try your script to force 1x data, to see if i can grab them.

you would be able to send me the file. thx.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:09 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Hey! I am mobile for a few days, but that file should be available on the first post. Good luck. PM me about how you got voice and text on an Evo... cool!
Old 04-22-2012, 03:11 PM
N00b

Can't receive calls....

I keep going back and forth between my Verizon TP2 and sprint. So I didn't realize until yesterday that after *228 I can make calls with my sprint, but can't receive calls.
What I do need to do?
I re-activated my verizon and then *228 my sprint, but still not able to receive calls (can make calls).
Help!
Old 04-25-2012, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

mjstallion is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Give this PRL a try. I combined what you have there with the latest Verizon release. It should take away that pesky roaming indicator.

Tweaked PRL

What is 65272m.prl? There's been no release of that. Which PRL is this modified from?
Old 04-25-2012, 07:57 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjstallion View Post
What is 65272m.prl? There's been no release of that. Which PRL is this modified from?
It is a combination of Sprint and Verizon. It should only be used by ones following this tutorial. The number is mine so as to avoid confusion.
Old 04-25-2012, 07:58 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Threadstarter

Re: Can't receive calls....

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermaxkato View Post
I keep going back and forth between my Verizon TP2 and sprint. So I didn't realize until yesterday that after *228 I can make calls with my sprint, but can't receive calls.
What I do need to do?
I re-activated my verizon and then *228 my sprint, but still not able to receive calls (can make calls).
Help!
Humm... that is strange. Sorry I have been away for a few days. Did you get it figured out there?
Old 04-29-2012, 11:32 AM
N00b

Yes, tried it a 3rd time and all of a sudden I can receive calls!

*Now a new issue: with the verizon software on my sprint phone it changes the keyboard layout to the verizon layout. I.E. the sym button to the left of the space bar is now a "favorite" button, instead of it's sprint label "sym" and ",". It makes texting a little trickie. Is there a cab I can use to get my sprint keyboard to function as labled, rather than functioning like the verizon keyboard?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2