PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2012, 08:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

allusion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
So it has been a year or so

So it has been a little while since I have played with flashing my phone.

I have picked back up on task 29, flashing a rom, experimenting with pagepool, and checked out a few roms that I have found.

I have an issue with trying to remove the sharkie image when you first power on the phone. Once i loaded the sharkie rom, the htc defualt was gone and i haven't been able to get rid of the sharkie image since then.

I haven't loaded the original rom into my phone yet but I have loaded : couple of the different options for the energy roms, medium hill, and sae - with no change to the first image that loads.
Edit: loaded the factory rom into phone and fixed sharkie image problem.

Here are a few roms I wanted to check out. But the download links for them no longer work.

ROM 7ppc -
MightyROM Themes by Purian -
( I haven't been threw the MightyRom Site yet, but that is my next visit )

XpressDusck Roms -

there was a few other things I want to bring up but I can't remember them at this time. so once I remember them, I will bring them up in here.

EnergyROM Build 23xxx Sense 2.5 Cookie v2.0 Energy User
EnergyROM Questions? EnergyROM FAQ WIKI Read it or teradog will bite you! Bad Dog!!!!!
WiMoSpeed by iwfratz @ xda-developers - Overclocking for your TouchPro2

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 02-05-2012 at 01:40 AM. Reason: removed links.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:51 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Re: So it has been a year or so

Found a few more I would like to check out that do no work as well

S3 r12 -

BigMaxSense ROM -

SilenceRom_012 -

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 02-05-2012 at 01:40 AM. Reason: removed dead links.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:37 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

you are in the wrong section dude
Old 02-04-2012, 10:46 PM
N00b
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
you are in the wrong section dude
how in the world am i in the wrong section?

all these roms I can not find are in this section!

the one rom that caused me a minor issue is in this section!

the tools i have talked about using or currently using are in this section!

sprint phones are cdma, so how am I in the wrong section?

what in this whole thing makes it to where I am in the wrong section?

now if you want to say I should of posted in each person's thread, I could see that, and will do that now just to see if they keep an eye on it.

but most of these roms haven't seen an update in 6 months or longer

i'm just figuring there is just less for the tp2 since windows 7 phones are more available now and the tp2 is now getting pretty old

and just seeing if there is anyone around with any of them still or know where else I can get them

so please tell me how I am in the wrong section?
Old 02-05-2012, 12:22 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

thread moved to general.

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 02-05-2012 at 12:26 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:01 AM

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by allusion View Post
how in the world am i in the wrong section?

all these roms I can not find are in this section!

the one rom that caused me a minor issue is in this section!

the tools i have talked about using or currently using are in this section!

sprint phones are cdma, so how am I in the wrong section?

what in this whole thing makes it to where I am in the wrong section?

now if you want to say I should of posted in each person's thread, I could see that, and will do that now just to see if they keep an eye on it.

but most of these roms haven't seen an update in 6 months or longer

i'm just figuring there is just less for the tp2 since windows 7 phones are more available now and the tp2 is now getting pretty old

and just seeing if there is anyone around with any of them still or know where else I can get them

so please tell me how I am in the wrong section?
thats how (look at quote below)

CDMA TP2 Development is for that exactly . Development for the touch pro 2 on CDMA networks . Thus things like ROMs RADIOs and anything developed specifically for the CDMA touch pro 2 go in that section . any specific inquaries or question go in the general forum . I understand how you may have gotten confused though .

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
thread moved to general.
Old 02-05-2012, 01:06 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

whatever, not here to fight

figured it had more relevance there then anywhere else since alot of those threads are now dead or had broken links

but anyhow, while i have at least your two attentions got anything to contribute to the threat besides bumping me all over the place and derailing it?

i would love to get ahold of the missing roms
Old 02-05-2012, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allusion View Post
whatever, not here to fight

figured it had more relevance there then anywhere else since alot of those threads are now dead or had broken links

but anyhow, while i have at least your two attentions got anything to contribute to the threat besides bumping me all over the place and derailing it?

i would love to get ahold of the missing roms

Actually you would get better responses here . in the general forum . Where everyone can see it , not everyone looks at CDMA TP2 Development .

If you searched the forum (this one , the general forum) there were others looking for the MightyRom . WM development has gotten pretty crappy lately , lots of people are porting over to Android . You may want to PM the devs of the ROM or see if others have the files on their hard drive yet , i would do the later of the two before PMing devs. But if you have an idea for a ROM i am a chef and could cook you up something basic . just PM me the details of your ROM and i'll see what i can do
Old 02-05-2012, 01:17 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

so OP when you say the roms do not work, do you mean the links are dead? if so im sure alot of it has to do with the government shutting those hosting sites down. also keep in mind most of these roms are "years" old now. ill start checking these roms out and if the links are dead we may have to close up the threads or remove the dead links.

i hope im understanding you correctly?
Old 02-05-2012, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxxer2008 View Post
so OP when you say the roms do not work, do you mean the links are dead? if so im sure alot of it has to do with the government shutting those hosting sites down. also keep in mind most of these roms are "years" old now. ill start checking these roms out and if the links are dead we may have to close up the threads or remove the dead links.

i hope im understanding you correctly?

Yes the links are dead , i checked them out . Like my links to my roms , many people uploaded to megaupload which is now shut down . Please dont shut down my thread though im working on another ROM as ive made promises to a few people :P

Last edited by fixxxer2012; 02-05-2012 at 01:38 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2