PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 05:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6875
Carrier: verizon

blurash is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[q] help ,pro2 can not get in wm6.5

NOW MY PRO2 (VERIZON RHOD***,spl 1.00,CDMA),after task29 ,can brust roms ,but can not get in wm6.5.when the screen display" welcome to use wm6.5,wm6.5 start to config your mobliephone",the scerrn turn dark ,then reboot.and so on,can not get in wm.but now my pro2 can use nand andriod and everything seems ok.
and some changes at three color scrren appears with the same time.there is some pictures to show that.the first picture is before task29.
ÇóÖú task29ºó6875ÖØÆô ÈýÉ«ÆÁ±ä»¯ - ROMË¢»ú(6875) - DiyPDA | 3GFly - Powered by Discuz!
by the way,i get the things in the task29 files,it is only main and second spalsh.and i have tried use the verizon mr3 roms,but it seems did not work.
thank you with my regard.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2 Vindows plutonium Rom
Carrier: sprint

cganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcganesh75 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: [q] help ,pro2 can not get in wm6.5

did you end up picking up the gsm rom?

try hard reset
Old 02-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

It looks like you flashed a GSM custom rom. If so, run task29 again then remove your battery to shut your device off. Then replace your battery and push and hold volume down button and while you continue holding that button down push and hold the power button until you see the rainbow bootloader screen. Then connect your usb cable to your PC and flash a CDMA rom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
can not get in wm6.5