PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2011, 11:46 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Auto Resend Failed SMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchstickredgti View Post
How did you test it? Like, how did you make it fail I guess
well at my moms house I get poor service , so my text failed without me knowing , I woke up the phone , and saw that failed message that pops up , so I navigated to the text program to tap the red text that usually is there asking if you wish to try to send the message again but it wasn't there and it showed my text successfully sent . another instance was I tried sending a text while receiving one and the outgoing text failed I dismissed the message that told me it failed , read the new text and went back to the text which failed and noticed once again the red text was not there but only a successful sent text message .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Yes, same here. It would be cool if it would do this automatically, because I forget to resend often!
this is why I was ecstatic to discover this !

Quote:
This is cool! So, will the device warn you that it is trying to resend, or? How would you know if it goes through?
well there is usually that red underlined text that is clickable which will try to send the message again , that isn't there anymore plus a successful is displayed with the envelope icon to the right of the message opened .
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:49 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Awesome!! Thank you for the response! Were you able to confirm that the texts were indeed received?

Old 12-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Awesome!! Thank you for the response! Were you able to confirm that the texts were indeed received?
yes I would receive a text back from the person regarding the message I had just sent . ^-^
Old 12-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Wow, that is great. I am definitely going to check this out!! Thanks for posting!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2