PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 06:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TouchPro2
Carrier: Sprint

amart79196 is keeping up the good workamart79196 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MusicID1.3.6, Shazam 2.0, Midomi 1.6, Midomi 2.3 all dont work..whats wrong?

Hey all, I got a question as to why none of these programs are working. If yours are working, please chime in and help me out.

At the current moment, I am running the stock Sprint tp2, nothing special, no hacks/mods or any unlocking.

I know that on my old tp1 the musicID program worked and the original midomi release with the broken menu button worked with the hack, but I cant seem to get any version of any music recognition software working on my Stock Sprint TP2.

Is there something that I am missing? Has this been addressed in another thread? (If so, I appologize as I didn't see it in my searches--please provide a link in your reply)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW -- I want to utalize only the phone cellular data connection, not the wifi connection.

Thanks in advance to all who help! =D>
Old 02-20-2010, 06:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: MusicID1.3.6, Shazam 2.0, Midomi 1.6, Midomi 2.3 all dont work..whats wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amart79196 View Post
Hey all, I got a question as to why none of these programs are working. If yours are working, please chime in and help me out.

At the current moment, I am running the stock Sprint tp2, nothing special, no hacks/mods or any unlocking.

I know that on my old tp1 the musicID program worked and the original midomi release with the broken menu button worked with the hack, but I cant seem to get any version of any music recognition software working on my Stock Sprint TP2.

Is there something that I am missing? Has this been addressed in another thread? (If so, I appologize as I didn't see it in my searches--please provide a link in your reply)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW -- I want to utalize only the phone cellular data connection, not the wifi connection.

Thanks in advance to all who help! =D>

Try Nanogroove version 1.04(search and stream app)not an ID program. I think you might like it better anyway. Version will change as it works in conjunction with grooveshark and has to be changed regularly due to groovesharks changes . I believe if you search , you can find it somewhere here, It was just working as I checked when posting this . PM me and I will see if i can scare up the cab.

Last edited by lefty11; 02-20-2010 at 07:17 AM.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: MusicID1.3.6, Shazam 2.0, Midomi 1.6, Midomi 2.3 all dont work..whats wrong?

hey lefty, i think you're confused. nanogroove is not a music id program. also, nanogroove is pay software, so the cab you can download from their site only offers a 5 minute trial use.

@amart, not sure why you're havin that problem, but this is the one that works great on the touch pro 2. http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...ad-midomi.html

Last edited by razorloves; 02-25-2010 at 04:01 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HitachiG1000, ppc6700,I730,Mogul,Touch,TP,TP2, EVO

lefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlefty11 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
hey lefty, i think you're confused. nanogroove is not a musid id program. also, nanogroove is pay software, so the cab you can download from their site only offers a 5 minute trial use.

@amart, not sure why you're havin that problem, but this is the one that works great on the touch pro 2. http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-...ad-midomi.html
not confused, i thought i would suggest as an alternative if the others were not working. I sent OP a PM explaining,,,but edited nonetheless. Thanks
Old 02-20-2010, 07:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

I have a Midomi Cab file that weighs in at 4,675 KB and it's mostly working on Mighty, Energy, and Stock Sprint. I can't get any more info as I can't seem to open the menu at all, never tried until now. Anyone know more about this version?
Old 02-20-2010, 07:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Ah, found it. Try this one.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Midomi -for song recognition-.cab (4.55 MB, 88 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-25-2010, 03:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx > Treo 800w > HTC Touch Pro 2 > HTC EVO

crazie.eddie is just getting started

What sort of problems are you having? Is it crashing, hanging, not recognizing songs, etc.? I've used Midomi on my Sprint stock TP2 and had no problems. I've experimented with it on a few songs and granted, it takes awhile if the song I'm sampling has no lyrics, it usually recognizes it. It's quicker if the song has lyrics.
Old 02-25-2010, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good workerikdrakon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
hey lefty, i think you're confused. nanogroove is not a musid id program. also, nanogroove is pay software, so the cab you can download from their site only offers a 5 minute trial use.

I second this i've been using this version on my stock sprint TP2 without any problems for a few months now.
Old 03-04-2010, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TouchPro2
Threadstarter

amart79196 is keeping up the good workamart79196 is keeping up the good work

Ok, I installed the one that you attached, all worked except for the menu button which will crash it. Then I installed version 2.3 and now that works. I am now sure what was making it not work. I did a hard reset as well, but it's really strange that something is getting changed to cause it to not recognize any songs at all.

I'll do more testing and report back soon.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Pocket Loox n560
Carrier: vodafone

spyderrp7 is a n00b

I am having the same issue with my Loox n560.
Any ideas why I cant get these programs to work?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2