PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 04:55 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: First time TP2 user! just bought one for $40

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
I dont think thats necissary...
It should provision itself on start up after a flash.
If it doesnt thats what the provision cab is for.

I dont see any point in provisioning befor a flash when it formates everything and just has to reconfigure to the towers after boot up anyway

@Tink
no kidding >.>
its getting very annoying. It didnt happen till I flashed the energy sensity rom.
It fubared my phone.. sensicty just takes more then the tp2 can handle and I think it permenetly affected its processing power
hmmmm have you task29 ?
Old 11-09-2011, 08:18 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
hmmmm have you task29 ?
yup.
no dice

And I cant charge anymore on any usb unless phone is either off or on android.

But right now its not even reading the sdcard >.>

Ima let it charge then t29 and reflash the current rom and see what happens
Old 11-09-2011, 09:19 PM

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
yup.
no dice

And I cant charge anymore on any usb unless phone is either off or on android.

But right now its not even reading the sdcard >.>

Ima let it charge then t29 and reflash the current rom and see what happens
damn , I never liked energy roms but he's an amazing cook though ! wouldn't surprise me if he has things super deep and cooked in . I would t29 and do like a million hard resets right after task 29
Old 11-09-2011, 09:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
damn , I never liked energy roms but he's an amazing cook though ! wouldn't surprise me if he has things super deep and cooked in . I would t29 and do like a million hard resets right after task 29
ya. Only thing I like about the energy roms is that its the only functioning 6.5.3 rom I have found that is 100 percent stock. (expect for the obviouse fact that its a 6.5.3 rom...)

But any other "stock" rom has bugs that I have used.
I have made skins for everything I want.. but ya...

His roms do have alot of issues.
first and formost.. the charging issue.
Its something spread out in all the energy roms

then the fact that he took the prl and profile updates out of the settings. I think thats stupid..

and a few other little things that dont really matter.. but ya

ive taksed 29 again and flashed the rom again.
Im letting the dust settle now.
but its already telling me that the charging current isnt enough to charge the device when running
Old 11-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 WM+XDA
Carrier: Boost

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Please read the part of this thread in the first post that has been reiterated many times for users having problems with provisioning "Make sure you are running the lastest stock rom.". I realize this is for a Boost account but the explanation remains true for all cdma carriers. This is what I meant by provision before installing non-stock roms.
http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...r-Boost-Mobile

Sent from my ppcT7380 Ti/FRX06-07 via PPCG app

GBX0C buttery goodness with 3.3.8 kernel sprinkled on top.
Looking for another cool mobile forum? Don't join Howard Forums because they sick a duck.

Last edited by Sc/ant864; 11-09-2011 at 10:16 PM.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc/ant864 View Post
Please read the part of this thread in the first post that has been reiterated many times for users having problems with provisioning "Make sure you are running the lastest stock rom.". I realize this is for a Boost account but the explanation remains true for all cdma carriers. This is what I meant by provision before installing no-stock roms.
PSA: On using Sprint-branded phones under Boost Mobile

ohh that's considered programming xP lol not provisioning . jargon can be troublesome
Old 11-09-2011, 10:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 WM+XDA
Carrier: Boost

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
If provisioning (update profile) isn't working its usually because someone provisioned while using a a non-stock rom or what they thought was a stock rom. Therefore its best to flash to stock, provision then flash to another rom, like I said before.

Old 11-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Quote:
ya. Only thing I like about the energy roms is that its the only functioning 6.5.3 rom I have found that is 100 percent stock. (expect for the obviouse fact that its a 6.5.3 rom...)

But any other "stock" rom has bugs that I have used.
I have made skins for everything I want.. but ya...

His roms do have alot of issues.
first and formost.. the charging issue.
Its something spread out in all the energy roms

then the fact that he took the prl and profile updates out of the settings. I think thats stupid..

and a few other little things that dont really matter.. but ya

ive taksed 29 again and flashed the rom again.
Im letting the dust settle now.
but its already telling me that the charging current isnt enough to charge the device when running
Yeah man, If I were you I would also flash the newest shipped rom then reflash your custom rom again.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Yeah man, If I were you I would also flash the newest shipped rom then reflash your custom rom again.

I task29 and reflashed the refrence energy rom
idk if its "helping" cause I havnt realy used my phone too much since then
but i did notice that my phone (while on android) wouldnt recieve calls or text at all today

After my phone randomly restarted at one point and then I endd up with like 4 voicmails and like 20 texts on reboot
Old 11-11-2011, 01:59 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon
Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post

I task29 and reflashed the refrence energy rom
idk if its "helping" cause I havnt realy used my phone too much since then
but i did notice that my phone (while on android) wouldnt recieve calls or text at all today

After my phone randomly restarted at one point and then I endd up with like 4 voicmails and like 20 texts on reboot
All the more reason I would flash the shipped rom. If it were my device, I would flash the 6.5 shipped rom with the most recent radio, then clear storage/hard reset, then I would have my msl ready and dial ##786# and input my msl and do a full wipe and restore/reset, then reprogram my number and update profile and prl, then verify that data and calls work, then I might task 29 but probably not necessary, then reflash the custom rom of my choice and hard reset. Then if needed provision for my carrier and update profile and prl.

But that's maybe just me! LOL!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2