PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011, 03:08 PM
I am a Patriot
Pocket PC: touchdiamond<treo800<touchpro<touchpro2<arrive<evo
Carrier: sprint

rrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIPrrjskj is a VIP
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
@lnando84 this kinda reminds me of that jay-z song dirt off your shoulder

bro i dont know why u even try u know haters are gonna say whatever they want to make themselves feel better i guess proof really means nothing round here ...and just for the fun of it i posted mines as well

uploadfromtaptalk1323025614599.jpg

Sent from my pimped out Evo on the PPCGeeks App

Last edited by rrjskj; 12-04-2011 at 03:45 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:22 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Re: Who still loves WM ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrjskj View Post
@lnando84 this kinda reminds me of that jay-z song dirt off your shoulder

bro i dont know why u even try u know haters are gonna say whatever they want to make themselves feel better i guess proof really means nothing round here ...and just for the fun of it i posted mines as well

Attachment 85296

Sent from my pimped out Evo on the PPCGeeks App
To note, your speeds are correct. My issue was not whether sprint speeds are fast or slow, just the numbers lnando84 posted were beyond Evdo Rev A specifications. 3.1mbps is the maximum speed possible for Evdo Rev A.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 12-04-2011, 04:26 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
LOL now I "should" try this and "should" try that.. Next you'll have me jumping thru hoops to prove it.. Come on man, be real!! I used the link IN YOUR SIGNATURE so don't tell me you use other methods when all the proof is right there.. HATERS will always hate!!

No I personally don't have one but maybe one of my neighbors do.. funny how I'm getting those speeds(in my hand) yet have others tell me it's not possible, even when i post the proof..
@lnando84 not hating just providing a suggestion to refute @gTen claims about the site in my sig. The site I linked in the last post doesn't go by caching or any of the such that he mentioned, I think it uses jscript. Whenever I try it it usually gives me the same results that the mobilespeedtest and the bandwidth app gives me (whenever it works right). But yea that's a nice kick ass EvDO speed. I couldn't even get 400k. the @rrjskj speeds are good too and I'm glad that I can now pull down both those speeds with my Tmo HD7 on just 0 to 2 bars whereas with a full signal on sprint I could only pull 800 tops wherever I went.

Last edited by eric12341; 12-04-2011 at 04:30 PM.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:34 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@lnando84 not hating just providing a suggestion to refute @gTen claims about the site in my sig. The site I linked in the last post doesn't go by caching or any of the such that he mentioned, I think it uses jscript. Whenever I try it it usually gives me the same results that the mobilespeedtest and the bandwidth app gives me (whenever it works right). But yea that's a nice kick ass EvDO speed. I couldn't even get 400k. the @rrjskj speeds are good too and I'm glad that I can now pull down both those speeds with my Tmo HD7 on just 0 to 2 bars whereas with a full signal on sprint I could only pull 800 tops wherever I went.
Caching is not done on the sites end, it is done on the ISPs end, whenever a file is requested by multiple people the ISP locally cache that data and deliver it. This way your not measuring your speed but the speed of the pipe.

Some browsers like opera, skyfire and etc also render content on their local servers then forward you the output. Where again you are measuring the pipe speed of the browser's servers.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:37 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
Originally Posted by gTen View Post
To note, your speeds are correct. My issue was not whether sprint speeds are fast or slow, just the numbers lnando84 posted were beyond Evdo Rev A specifications. 3.1mbps is the maximum speed possible for Evdo Rev A.

Donations accepted not expected!

Old 12-04-2011, 04:53 PM
"The Fuzzy One"

@Inando84 ..wth...and 45ms ping too..are you like standing right inside a tower or something? lol..but yeah that is beyond the upload and download/upload possible by Rev A :/...maybe your in some area where they are are testing Rev B or something? (Evo 3d is rev B capable)
Old 12-04-2011, 05:25 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

Quote:
@Inando84 ..wth...and 45ms ping too..are you like standing right inside a tower or something? lol..but yeah that is beyond the upload and download/upload possible by Rev A :/...maybe your in some area where they are are testing Rev B or something? (Evo 3d is rev B capable)
LOL nope def not standing in a tower..just at home watching football. I doubt they'd be testing it here..I've yet to try the 4g!
Old 12-04-2011, 05:49 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

@gTen sprint has said in their community forums that they have no plans to rollout EvDO Rev.B
Old 12-04-2011, 05:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quote:
If he was on rev b wouldn't the results page say rev b under the network father then rev a

Sent from my PG86100 on the PPCGeeks App
Old 12-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

It's interesting that this thread turned into a speedtest thread. lol

I get about 400-500KB download speeds on a good day with 5 bars in STL.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2