PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
they will be losing me as well in the near future . Browsing speeds of 8kB/s are unacceptable .
Signal or not, the tp2 has slow browsing speeds as is.

Even at full bars of 3g and WiFi enabled my tp2 couldn't load a web page half as fast as my EVO does on just a few.bars of 3g.

Sent from my PG86100 on the PPCGeeks App
Old 12-08-2011, 11:44 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Re: Who still loves WM ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post

Even at full bars of 3g and WiFi enabled my tp2 couldn't load a web page half as fast as my EVO does on just a few.bars of 3g.

I was using my laptop lol . but my browsing speeds on the device are pretty decent cause I use UC browser .
Old 12-08-2011, 11:55 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post

well what do u expect? It has a slower processor so of course browsing will be slower than on the newer devices.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

gera229 is keeping up the good workgera229 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

idk I think the standard... using sharkies rom the icon with a blue and orange bubble.
Wats manilla? whats the difference?
Old 12-11-2011, 10:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

chardog is keeping up the good workchardog is keeping up the good work

Loving windows mobile is like the guy who cant get over his ex that cheated on him and then dumped him.........

it's quite sad that users got dumped by M$ and still cling to it for nostalgic reasons. Most of the modern world figured out this trash a while ago.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 WM+XDA
Carrier: Boost

Sc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good workSc/ant864 is keeping up the good work
Quote:
Originally Posted by chardog View Post
Loving windows mobile is like the guy who cant get over his ex that cheated on him and then dumped him.........

it's quite sad that users got dumped by M$ and still cling to it for nostalgic reasons. Most of the modern world figured out this trash a while ago.
Lol most of these users are on SERO or Boost it has nothing to do with nostalgia.

Sent from my ppcT7380 Ti/FRX06-07 via PPCG app

GBX0C buttery goodness with 3.3.8 kernel sprinkled on top.
Looking for another cool mobile forum? Don't join Howard Forums because they sick a duck.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:59 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc/ant864 View Post
Lol most of these users are on SERO or Boost it has nothing to do with nostalgia.

....guilty....
That and it was my first smart phone.
It was my starting point in the nodding world.
That said I made the best of it and moved on to the next best thing

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks
Old 12-11-2011, 04:11 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chardog View Post

not true at all but good to see u again
Old 12-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc/ant864 View Post

Not Guilty Your Honor. I still use Windows Mobile because I like it, and I am afraid of change... if the truth be told. lol

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Not Guilty Your Honor. I still use Windows Mobile because I like it, and I am afraid of change... if the truth be told. lol
I still use my.tp2 daily LOL.
It's just not active.

And I compleatly understand. I went with an EVO just cause I got attached to the the way everything looked in winmo.cause of HTC :b

Sent from my PG86100 using PPCGeeks
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2