PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Touch Pro 2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   My last night with my TP2 (or 9th) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=147503)

tjhess 10-13-2011 10:22 PM

My last night with my TP2 (or 9th)

HTC,

Thank you for the Mogul, the Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2. We have had an up and down relationship. I even divorced you 9 times on the Touch Pro 2 BUT we stayed together and personable for as long as we could hold out.

At 8am tomorrow, our relationship is over.

You are no longer the 'Apple' of my eye..

so I am '4S'ever out of here..

goodbye!

My rebound has a name already and her name is iPhone!

lnando84 10-14-2011 02:58 AM

Re: My last night with my TP2 (or 9th)

The grass isn't always greener on the other side..but that being said i hope you enjoy your new device!!

HBOOT 10-14-2011 04:14 AM

make sure u get a prenup dude

shep 10-14-2011 08:18 AM

I cant believe you didnt give Windows Phone 7 a chance before divorcing. Windows went to therapy. You should have given her a chance to show you she really has changed and wants to please you. 8)

tjhess 10-14-2011 01:48 PM

After having all the fun with my iPad 2 since March it was just the logical choice.. sorry fellas!

Merovingian 10-14-2011 02:05 PM

Hey, it's not a crime and you don't have to apologize to anyone. Whatever makes one happy and content.
If it were at least a 4 inch screen and I could afford an Everything Plan, I'd consider it, but alas I'm poor and grandfathered into WinMo for now... :(

Sent from my SPH-D710

elesbb 10-14-2011 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tjhess (Post 2150180)
HTC,

Thank you for the Mogul, the Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2. We have had an up and down relationship. I even divorced you 9 times on the Touch Pro 2 BUT we stayed together and personable for as long as we could hold out.

At 8am tomorrow, our relationship is over.

You are no longer the 'Apple' of my eye..

so I am '4S'ever out of here..

goodbye!

My rebound has a name already and her name is iPhone!

Ugh not another one ! lol . hope you enjoy it more than i did !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by shep (Post 2150220)
I cant believe you didnt give Windows Phone 7 a chance before divorcing. Windows went to therapy. You should have given her a chance to show you she really has changed and wants to please you. 8)

Yes OP you really should give it a try ! Every youtube review (and my friends who had an iPhone) say windows phone 7 is lightyears beyond the iPhone in simplicity and overall satisfaction . i love it , however , i need something i can tweak and hack and mess around with . so in all honesty , its too simple a device for me xP . but its a hell of an operating system !

JimP 10-14-2011 06:35 PM

So which Windows 7 phone is suppose to the the baddest of them all?

eric12341 10-14-2011 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elesbb (Post 2150283)
Ugh not another one ! lol . hope you enjoy it more than i did !!!

Yes OP you really should give it a try ! Every youtube review (and my friends who had an iPhone) say windows phone 7 is lightyears beyond the iPhone in simplicity and overall satisfaction . i love it , however , i need something i can tweak and hack and mess around with . so in all honesty , its too simple a device for me xP . but its a hell of an operating system !

@elesbb man this thread reminds me of when the EVO first came out. lots of them came back to tp2 just to rub it in. anyway I got something u need to see.

DFT Custom ROM #2 for Windows Phone to feature Internet Sharing, CDMA support | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews

Dr.8820 10-14-2011 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JimP (Post 2150300)
So which Windows 7 phone is suppose to the the baddest of them all?

If you like at&t, the HTC Titan.

Sent from The Syndicate using my HTC HD7