PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2011, 08:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: E4GT, Touch Pro 2, Evo, Blackberry 9330
Carrier: Sprint

matchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: no more hspl for tp2?

When I select 'flash hard-spl (automatic flash)', I get an error saying 'Hard SPL is for non commercial use only, we have detected that you already appear to have unlocked a device, if you wish to unlock commercially contact so and so...'

When I select 'manual flash', it goes through the motions like it's about to start flashing and then errors out with 246 - device not responding.

Neither mention anything about unlocking on another machine
Old 10-14-2011, 09:22 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by matchstickredgti View Post
When I select 'flash hard-spl (automatic flash)', I get an error saying 'Hard SPL is for non commercial use only, we have detected that you already appear to have unlocked a device, if you wish to unlock commercially contact so and so...'

When I select 'manual flash', it goes through the motions like it's about to start flashing and then errors out with 246 - device not responding.

Neither mention anything about unlocking on another machine

I dont remember , have you tried unlocking your phone with a different computer ? at a different location ? Cause they check your computer for things that signify if you have unlocked before on it , what they dont want is us using the program to make money , say i charge people to unlock their phone for them . The program checks your IP and i believe a file or something on your computer .. i believe its a file because when i reformatted my HD i could unlock again . But i guarentee you just hafta use another computer .
Old 10-17-2011, 08:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

matchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmatchstickredgti is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
I dont remember , have you tried unlocking your phone with a different computer ? at a different location ? Cause they check your computer for things that signify if you have unlocked before on it , what they dont want is us using the program to make money , say i charge people to unlock their phone for them . The program checks your IP and i believe a file or something on your computer .. i believe its a file because when i reformatted my HD i could unlock again . But i guarentee you just hafta use another computer .
Like I stated above, I tried on a different computer and it didn't work. I got tired of the laggy shipped rom and just paid the 4 GBP to unlock.

Flashing as we speak...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:07 PM

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Like I stated above, I tried on a different computer and it didn't work. I got tired of the laggy shipped rom and just paid the 4 GBP to unlock.

Flashing as we speak...
thats the way to do it ! post back with results , btw if you have issues , when you submit a ticket you will most likely get a response within a day now that you donated ! thanks for donating !!!
Old 10-17-2011, 09:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

havieri23 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

just an update. i still did not get a response back. last i remember i think it's imei specific, also might be computer/ip also. so if the imei # been unlocked, and the person relocked to get the phone replaced/repaired, the imei might not work anymore until they release the imei again. please correct me if i'm wrong.
Old 10-17-2011, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by havieri23 View Post
just an update. i still did not get a response back. last i remember i think it's imei specific, also might be computer/ip also. so if the imei # been unlocked, and the person relocked to get the phone replaced/repaired, the imei might not work anymore until they release the imei again. please correct me if i'm wrong.
I'm not sure , cause that would mean I couldn't unlock my phone again , which I have locked and unlocked already .
Old 10-18-2011, 02:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
thats the way to do it ! post back with results , btw if you have issues , when you submit a ticket you will most likely get a response within a day now that you donated ! thanks for donating !!!
Do you have to pay twice if you wanted to unlock another replacement in the future?
Old 10-18-2011, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Do you have to pay twice if you wanted to unlock another replacement in the future?
nope I donated once and then unlocked 10 + phones no problem . hope you enjoy your soon to be amazingly fast and stable phone !
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2