PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2011, 05:04 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Carrier: Verizon

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Need Some Technical Assitance please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybrshdw View Post
since the device cant do active sync i tried myMobiler and that didnt work

when plugged into the charger it will stay on untill what im assuming is charged.. when plugged into a pc tho the orange lite does come on... but will only stary on for 5 min cycles. or so, as for getting into boot loader i have tried various times hard and soft resets

called HTC they said it would cost me 200-400$ to have it serviced. for that i can get a new one but id like to try and get this one here working again would be nice
I just switched to a new phone and am no longer using my TP2. It IS a recent refurb that had the keyboard worked on by an authorized Sprint tech at a Sprint Service Center. It has one brand new, unopened OEM battery and another bat thats about 8 months old.

I'll be glad to sell it to you for $125.00 plus shipping. PM me if you are interested, otherwise, I'm going to post it on the sites bargain trader forum.

Thanks,

David

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2