PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2011, 01:20 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who Still Loves Their TP2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
ha ! good !!!!!!!
I am not sure how to take this!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Q 9c
Carrier: Sprint

*wishlist* is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i usually oc to 806 without issue. i will start pushing it to see where its limits are. just want to chime in that i agree most of the newer phones have certain quirks that make me not want to use my 2 year renewal on (came close to switching to a 3d a few times). it's been a great phone. when i get bored, i try a new rom out and it feels fresh again for a few weeks-to-months. it is too bad that skyfire no longer works. can't watch my nba. but no matter since there is a lockout anyways. we'll see how much longer i can hold out.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:50 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Threadstarter

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by *wishlist*
i usually oc to 806 without issue. i will start pushing it to see where its limits are. just want to chime in that i agree most of the newer phones have certain quirks that make me not want to use my 2 year renewal on (came close to switching to a 3d a few times). it's been a great phone. when i get bored, i try a new rom out and it feels fresh again for a few weeks-to-months. it is too bad that skyfire no longer works. can't watch my nba. but no matter since there is a lockout anyways. we'll see how much longer i can hold out.
Wow! 806 Good for you!
You must have one of the better cpus.
Old 10-11-2011, 09:53 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
I am not sure how to take this!!

noooo dont be sad @Tinkerbell

I'm just glad I'm not alone!

Last edited by elesbb; 10-11-2011 at 09:58 AM.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6900

rotor nuts is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

i like my tp2. went from a touch to a tp to a tp2. i do miss 2 features the tp has over the tp2 but theyre not critical features.
ill get a "better" phone when sprint leaves me no other choice.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:15 PM

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotor nuts View Post
i like my tp2. went from a touch to a tp to a tp2. i do miss 2 features the tp has over the tp2 but theyre not critical features.
ill get a "better" phone when sprint leaves me no other choice.
theres some good phones on ebay , i might save up for a Google Nexus S . There on average 200 bucks on ebay .
Old 10-12-2011, 09:40 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Quote:
noooo dont be sad @Tinkerbell

I'm just glad I'm not alone!
Oh!! Whew!! I knew we were on the same team!!!
Old 10-13-2011, 01:54 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Quote:
theres some good phones on ebay , i might save up for a Google Nexus S . There on average 200 bucks on ebay .
@elesbb ewww
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Oh!! Whew!! I knew we were on the same team!!!
WHOA!!! @Tinkerbell is a mod now, that's great, when did that happen? u should give me a practice infraction/ban just so I could see what ur like.
Old 10-13-2011, 02:39 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
WHOA!!! @Tinkerbell is a mod now, that's great, when did that happen? u should give me a practice infraction/ban just so I could see what ur like.
You know EXACTLY what is like ...plus if she does it I don't think she can reverse it without asking a supermod/admin who just might be too lazy to reverse it.

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 10-13-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341;2150109
WHOA!!! @[U
Tinkerbell[/U] is a mod now, that's great, when did that happen? u should give me a practice infraction/ban just so I could see what ur like.
I wish i was as good as you @Tinkerbell ! good job !!!!!!!!! I guess being a sweetheart paid off

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2