PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 10:19 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2 Days are Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post

Sorry for your ongoing saga there!! I see bright things in your future though!! =]

@Tinkerbell
jaja damnn i used to watch that, right along with boiling points.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:20 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN
Yawwwwnnnn....

Backordered again. Will have to wait until mon or tue next week. Can this get any more fun? Am I on Candid Webcam or something?!?!

Groan....

David
I'll pray for you!
Old 09-21-2011, 10:24 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Quote:
i used to watch that, right along with boiling points
@eric12341 hehee Doing what we can to bring you those warm and fuzzy feelings!!

Old 09-22-2011, 10:38 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Pocket PC: Razr MAXX
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post

Sorry for your ongoing saga there!! I see bright things in your future though!! =]

Ahhhhhh... Theres nothing like the feeling of my morning coffee spraying out my nostrils at high velocity.

Thanks for the laugh Tinkerbell, you absolutely made my day quite a bit brighter. =D>

David
Old 09-22-2011, 10:41 AM
Unlimited is um, limited
Threadstarter

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
@Tinkerbell
jaja damnn i used to watch that, right along with boiling points.

LOL.... The originals or the re-runs? I remember watching the originals....

David
Old 09-22-2011, 02:39 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (WP7 Beta Tester: Opera/9.70 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en) TMO-US_LEO)

you're better than me...my tp2 was showing its age, I received one refurb that was worst than the one I had, sent it back and canceled sprint!
Old 09-22-2011, 06:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2

fsturniolo is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: Looks Like My TP2/SPRINT Days are Over

Is this for real? I just read the entire post with my jaw dropped! I've had my share of blood boiling phone calls to Sprint, but this takes the cake. You'd think that with everyone jumping ship, they'd be more concerned with keeping us loyal old-timers. You've got me wondering if it's time to make a move.

DaveTN...Hang in there! We're all rooting for you!
Old 09-22-2011, 07:08 PM
Unlimited is um, limited
Threadstarter

@fsturniolo Yessir, every bit of it is true. It makes me wonder if being nice and polite to them on the phone and not losing my cool just isn't worth it. I've always tried to be nice and polite when dealing with any form of tech support...well, except Dell... and for the most part, the resolutions have always been in my favor. But this time it appears that they have hired some brick masons to stonewall me every time I call.

It seems like the delay and runaround is now their favorite game.

IMHO, as Sprint makes their changes to put themselves in line with the other carriers, it seems like their support has taken leaps and bounds backwards. And to make matters worse, they have the audacity to ask if I would rate them as excellent after every call or go to a store. Well Sprint, HELL NO, I WILL NOT rate you as excellent nor do I think I ever will. You simply do not deserve it and to think you even do is utterly assenine.

Its funny too that the survey takers no longer call as of last week, I guess because they know how poorly I'm going to rate them.

@fsturniolo sorry to go off on a tangent, but thank you for your words of support.

David
Old 09-22-2011, 10:39 PM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Whats wrong with dell tech support?

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 09-23-2011, 12:31 AM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; ADR6400L Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

David do yourself a favor and pick up a cheap android phone like the hero or optimus s on craigslist. Be done with it!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2