PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2011, 08:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc tp2
Carrier: sprint

whrionte is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Select multiple pics in My Documents\My Pictures

I am trying to clear out the My Documents\My Pictures folder, but I can not select multiple pictures to delete at the same time, like I would normally do when I am clearing my inbox (menu there lets me select all, select below or select multiple). Is there anything I can do to change that fact? Thanks.
Old 08-26-2011, 10:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Re: Select multiple pics in My Documents\My Pictures

you can try using total commander to select them and delete them

Just navigate to the folder you want to delete things from then hit the ctr button on the bottom, then select everything you want to delete, then hit contraoll again, and long press on the screen over a highlighted item and hit delete
Attached Files
File Type: cab Total Comander 2.52b3.cab (573.9 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-27-2011, 01:43 AM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84

It can easily be done using the default file explorer(i also have tc installed, just sayin). If they're all grouped together, slide out your keyboard and use the "shift" key and the arrows to highlight the one's you want deleted. Then either hit menu, delete or like mention above.. long press on the highlighted area then select to delete them..

Donations accepted not expected!

Last edited by lnando84; 08-27-2011 at 01:48 AM.
Old 08-28-2011, 01:27 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
It can easily be done using the default file explorer(i also have tc installed, just sayin). If they're all grouped together, slide out your keyboard and use the "shift" key and the arrows to highlight the one's you want deleted. Then either hit menu, delete or like mention above.. long press on the highlighted area then select to delete them..

yeah, Im awear, but when Im doing things with mulpitple files I prefer tc, I find it easier lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2