PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 01:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

allusion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Where to find Stock Icons for HTC TP2

so i started a project awhile back and took a break from it before the turn of the year

and now feel i have the time to post on this alittle more on the nights i'm not playing ffxi or making mods for the armor on it

but taking a break has made me realize i don't know know how many icons there are for this phone and what all can be changed for it really

so i was wondering if anyhow had a collection of all the stock icons and whatever other parts that have images that can be changed

i would assume everyone that is making custom roms have a starter piece that they use for everything, i just don't know if that is working with images, icons, code, exc

with me getting more into doing mods for my ffxi online game i have become more familiar with gimp and paint.net and feel i might be better able to portray what i'm looking for now

i have been keeping my eye on the Energy Roms and so far look to have alot of what i'm looking for in features, opitions, exc, just not 100% in design
although if i can't get anywhere in my project looks like they will be my first pick hands down

so if anyone has any good post to link too for design material, original image pieces, or anything to help me with the design i would be grateful
i'm just not looking for any regedits, apps, exc yet
i'm just looking to build preview images of what i want and what all everything is going to need to be replaced or changed

EnergyROM Build 23xxx Sense 2.5 Cookie v2.0 Energy User
EnergyROM Questions? EnergyROM FAQ WIKI Read it or teradog will bite you! Bad Dog!!!!!
WiMoSpeed by iwfratz @ xda-developers - Overclocking for your TouchPro2
Old 07-23-2011, 01:12 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Maybe look here http://tp2.bfgreenberg.com/Sense25New.htm
Old 07-23-2011, 02:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA
Threadstarter

allusion is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Where to find Stock Icons for HTC TP2

ohhh ty very nice start for me
looks to be alot of custom work that person has made, will give me a good starting point

but still looking for a original batch list of everything
i did find a post with a manilla viewer or something
a post me bitching about how visual i am lol
but im thinking i might half to use that to get all the originals, you wouldn't happen to know if that would get me all the original or is there still stuff hidden in deeper

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2