PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2011, 05:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc
Carrier: verizon

rorshak is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
htc touch pro 2(verizon) bricked

i was trying to upgrade my htc touch pro 2(verizon) and during upgrade my set offed its showing no sign of life any one help me out
Old 05-14-2011, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

You have to be more specific as to what you did otherwise no one will know how to help you.
Old 05-14-2011, 10:50 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

rorshak is a n00b
Re: htc touch pro 2(verizon) bricked

i was running Raphael_VZW_HSPL_035 on my htc pro 2 verizon and just when it was about to complete cell phone gave the warning that its and unauthorized software want to allow i clicked yes and my phone offed and now nothing happening no charge nothing on computer and not stating at all
Old 05-14-2011, 10:52 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

rorshak is a n00b

please tell me if there is is any way to make the set working
Old 05-14-2011, 11:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive

smileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good worksmileyface22 is keeping up the good work
Wirelessly posted (TP2: Opera/9.80 (Windows Mobile; WCE; Opera Mobi/WMD-50433; U; en) Presto/2.4.13 Version/10.00)

Well it seems that you used the Touch Pro unlocker instead the of the Touch Pro 2 one. (Rhodium) Umm...I'll see if I can find some answers for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:49 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

You could try removeing the battery first for a min. Then reinstall the battery and push and hold down on the volume down button amd while holding it down then push and hold the power button and bootloader should show. Then having already downloaded the shipped rom to your PC, just click on the exe file to flash the shipped rom back on.
Then flash the TP2 HSPL if you want and flash a custom rom if you want.

Last edited by horndoctor; 05-15-2011 at 04:56 PM.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:45 PM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Did the take out the battery trick work for you, or do you still have the BSoD? Sorry for your troubles. Sometimes the learning curve is a steep one!

Old 05-17-2011, 12:19 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

rorshak is a n00b

i had loaded touch pro rom instead of touch pro 2 on my htc touch pro 2 now set is not working is there any way to install touch pro 2 rom again?
Old 05-18-2011, 11:16 AM
Sprinkler of Pixie Dust
Pocket PC: Tin Can ^^)
Carrier: Verizon

Tinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation levelTinkerbell can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 75 Post(s)

Sure! Once your device is unlocked, you are free to install any TP2 Rom that you would like on there. The section here at PPCGeeks where you will find these TP2 Rom's can be found here.

cdma-tp2-development
Old 05-18-2011, 11:41 AM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

@ OP... Do you have an update for us?
p.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2