PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 01:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: tp2 #2
Carrier: boost

jcthelight is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Task Manager

I'm looking for the task manager that you can end programs by tapping the x i searched and can't find it. If someone could post the cab or link that'll be great. Thanks
Old 05-12-2011, 02:19 PM
I BLEED GREEN!!
Pocket PC: treo 700wx>mogul>touchpro>touchpro2>Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

lnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the communitylnando84 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to lnando84
Re: Task Manager

- JD's Task Manager - Get it here
- HTC Task Manager - Get it here

Donations accepted not expected!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-12-2011, 02:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnando84 View Post
- JD's Task Manager - Get it here
- HTC Task Manager - Get it here
Which one is the one i'm looking for? The one with the option for ending the program by tapping the x? Thanks
Old 05-12-2011, 02:38 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Also check the favorite CABs thread... There are LOTS and lots of good and some GREAT cabs there.
p.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
Also check the favorite CABs thread... There are LOTS and lots of good and some GREAT cabs there.
p.
I know. I use to hve a tp2 til i lost it then picked up this one. I use to run leapoizon's roms and he had a taskmanager in it where you could just tap the x and it would end the program. I searched for it and can't seem to find it so i thought i'd creat a thread to try to find it. Thanks
Old 05-12-2011, 03:27 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level

It's just a cab... Try the two that were referrenced here and then delete it if it doesn't work... You ARE backing up before you try any cab anyway right?
p.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
It's just a cab... Try the two that were referrenced here and then delete it if it doesn't work... You ARE backing up before you try any cab anyway right?
p.
I tried the jd one and i didn't see it on my start menu and the HTC task manager link took me to a google page.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:55 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

I can't do theis cuz I'm at work and they block all kinds of shit.
Go to the TP2 main screen... When you see the favorite cabs thread listed... Click on the paperclip next to the thread name... You will see every cab that's been uploaded to that thread.
You can then pick the ones called task manager.
It's in there... I just can't point you to it without searching for it myself. I have mine at home in a folder on my computer so I have no need to search....
p.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:56 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

By the way... It doesn't hurt to thank those who have tried to help you... I'll beat the shit out of their thank you button... You really should do the same.
p.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
I can't do theis cuz I'm at work and they block all kinds of shit.
Go to the TP2 main screen... When you see the favorite cabs thread listed... Click on the paperclip next to the thread name... You will see every cab that's been uploaded to that thread.
You can then pick the ones called task manager.
It's in there... I just can't point you to it without searching for it myself. I have mine at home in a folder on my computer so I have no need to search....
p.
I got it it was jd's taskmanager now how do i get it to display on the today screen i have that boxed checked and i don't see it. Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2