PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2011, 11:07 PM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dream Phone II, 100% Transparent, Final ROM, How to get 150 MB of RAM

lol... I'll bet I've DL'd at least 60 & burned the same day... way over 100 total... just too busy today, Holiday & all, will try tomorrow (have to backup & stuff 1st)

FYI, I've run every pagepool there is including 32 & 1 :>)) just can't remember... but I'm sick of Windows not giving back with pp0 even though it rocks & ending up under 100 MB, so I'll probably do that... thanks for reminding me! lol

If you get to it, let us know. I still haven't got to try the ipt weather icon yet! (again)

Last edited by teradog; 07-05-2011 at 12:34 AM.
Old 07-04-2011, 09:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

speedyd718 is keeping up the good workspeedyd718 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
... but I'm sick of Windows not giving back with pp0 even though it rocks & ending up under 100 MB, so I'll probably do that...
don't know if you've tried this but i found that windows will give a little bit back by changing the volume using the hard keys.
OC'd to 768hz w/ WinMoSpeed 1.06
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:31 AM
VIP Member - Retired
Pocket PC: Moto Flip>Smsng 8500>Razr v3m>Mogul>TP>3 TP2s+ ??
Carrier: Sprint Premier Gold- White Glove Status
Threadstarter

teradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the communityteradog is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyd718 View Post
don't know if you've tried this but i found that windows will give a little bit back by changing the volume using the hard keys.
omg :>) I've reverted to stock volume cab, so no it doesn't (lol actually have no idea, but just for fun will try... dump Arkswitch & get +2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blunij View Post
Hey Teradog! Have you updated to 29022? Have you tried Pagepool of 8-12? Any comments?
OK, so I flashed 12 pp & I'll probably never do zero again... :>) zero was eventually screwing me & not ever giving back... BUT, that's with 2 months use... it's possible too many text msgs, etc.. has something to do with it. I'll keep you posted, but as I said in the energy rom forum, I started with 135, settled 133, almost never under 120, even after tons of Opera tabs & exit.

I'm OC'd at 768 (using the 2 down rule) & stuff is just working fine :>))

Like I said, we'll see after a few days/weeks... but right now am happy with 12 pp. I'd even recommend a 14 pp IF, you have done a panel or quick startmenu replacement AND not running Sense/Cookie. You've got TONs of RAM & will see that even 16 isn't a big deal... (since it's 1 for 1 basically, you should still see starting RAM around 128 with pp of 16)

Last edited by teradog; 07-05-2011 at 12:37 AM.
Old 07-05-2011, 10:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

blunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regularblunij is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
omg :>) I've reverted to stock volume cab, so no it doesn't (lol actually have no idea, but just for fun will try... dump Arkswitch & get +2)

OK, so I flashed 12 pp & I'll probably never do zero again... :>) zero was eventually screwing me & not ever giving back... BUT, that's with 2 months use... it's possible too many text msgs, etc.. has something to do with it. I'll keep you posted, but as I said in the energy rom forum, I started with 135, settled 133, almost never under 120, even after tons of Opera tabs & exit.

I'm OC'd at 768 (using the 2 down rule) & stuff is just working fine :>))

Like I said, we'll see after a few days/weeks... but right now am happy with 12 pp. I'd even recommend a 14 pp IF, you have done a panel or quick startmenu replacement AND not running Sense/Cookie. You've got TONs of RAM & will see that even 16 isn't a big deal... (since it's 1 for 1 basically, you should still see starting RAM around 128 with pp of 16)
Thanks for the update!
I did 12PP on my son's TP2 with the last ROM. My only feedback is that he doesn't say "I hate this stupid phone" now. LOL, I am going to change from 0 PP to 14 PP on July 4 ROM as soon as Titanium comes up today, on my phone. I too have seen lots of Windows keeping RAM over time. I remove Arkswitch everytime.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2