PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2011, 11:27 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking END KEY wont end the call!!! Im about to snap!.....Fix found!

The problem is that the end key button doesn't end the call when its dialing.

the phone just makes the dam call anyway and the worst part is that the end key wont hang the dam call! The end button on the screen wont end the call either

It goes through and the only way I can end the call is to go to the task manager and put the phone on airplane mode.

Does anyone have a fix to when I press the end key to automatically shut off all applications or put the phone on airplane mode or somethinng...anything..

Sometimes when I press the talk key, it makes the last call instead of just bringing up the dialer like it should... Then I panic and hit the end key but thats when it gets stuck..

-------------------

Fix found:

Both elesbb's and maxx134 recommendations work.

Elesbb's you can find in post #5

Maxx134 You can find in post #12

Ive been using maxx's Maxx134_FasterEndCal5_TunedSetttings.cab since he added it and It has fixed the problem.

Thanks to both you guys!

Make sure you give thanks to these guys if you use it!!!

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 04-18-2011 at 01:02 PM. Reason: added fix
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2011, 01:19 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Re: END KEY wont end the call!!! Im about to snap!

what's it do exactly ? I know when I hit the end button , it shows on the screen that the end button has been pressed , like the "end" button goes to a grayed out red . Does it do that ? also has a hard reset fixed it at all ? almost seems as if its software related . But you could use rhodium keyboard config to have the red end key (the physical button) to run a mortscript that will engage flight mode then wait like 3 seconds then turn it back on . That should work .
Old 04-09-2011, 03:51 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

are u running the stock 6.5 rom or using the advanced config utility? either one of them can produce a delay in the dialer response. u can also just consider using the MS dialer as the HTC dialer is slower.
Old 04-10-2011, 02:11 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Sounds like it's a rom issue or you need to hard reset.
Old 04-10-2011, 09:28 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Copy cat ! i said that already -.- lol oh welll . your a VIP

But to the OP ,
Install attatched CAB and run Kdbconfig and link your END key to the script in the folder "Start Menu\Tools\FlightMode and Script" directory . And link your end key to the script in that directory .

Ive tested and it works beautifuly
Attached Files
File Type: cab rk-FltMode and script.CAB (39.5 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by elesbb; 04-10-2011 at 09:30 AM.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Threadstarter

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:

Cant be a rom issue since its happened with multiple roms from different chefs.

and it doesn't happen too often but when it does happen Its very aggravating.

Especially if your trying to avoid someone they call and you accidently call them but can't hang up. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post

But to the OP ,
Install attatched CAB and run Kdbconfig and link your END key to the script in the folder "Start Menu\Tools\FlightMode and Script" directory . And link your end key to the script in that directory .

Thanks Ill give it a shot when I get home tonight
Old 04-11-2011, 05:44 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC
Quote:

Cant be a rom issue since its happened with multiple roms from different chefs.

and it doesn't happen too often but when it does happen Its very aggravating.

Especially if your trying to avoid someone they call and you accidently call them but can't hang up. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post

But to the OP ,

Thanks Ill give it a shot when I get home tonight
Sure it could be a rom issue if something is corrupted in which case you should flash the shipped rom or run Task29 and then flash a custom rom.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:48 PM
Mr. Chevy
Pocket PC: Kaiser, XV6800, Ozone, & TP2
Carrier: Linearly polarized plane waves in LTE modulation

drewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdrewcam888 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

are you using keyboard controller?
Old 04-11-2011, 06:17 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

I'm just checking to make sure you haven't snapped yet.
p.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Cant be a rom issue since its happened with multiple roms from different chefs...
Cantrary may be true and can be related.
Multiple roms chefs use same packages and similar kitchens.

Regardless, we need to know how much memory do you have left when that happens?
Are you running Sense?.. with CHT?

I am running Vinn's neodium from Jan and with 85mem free I have no such issues.
I am running Sense with CHT 1.8.5 as a test and still no prob.

I would suggest you having over 70meg free mem, and...
I would have to suggest you changing roms.
I Also suggest overclocking as well.
EDIT: Actually I think it is dialer related, so if you been changing skin that may play a part.

Last edited by Maxx134; 04-11-2011 at 09:38 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2