PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2011, 10:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint
Threadstarter

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Make TP2 Finger Friendly like just new phones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snooprob40 View Post
Sounds great. Which cab do you install, the last version or all?
I left all older versions for those that may like then as they had less done.

Just use "Maxx134_iFingerToucht9_Final.cab",
the last one on bottom first post.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-14-2011, 02:29 AM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)
Carrier: Sprint

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Could you explain what htc overlay transitions are?
Old 04-14-2011, 02:52 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 8.12; MSIEMobile6.0) Sprint T7380)

Could you explain what htc overlay transitions are?
It's like a fade transition when swiping left/right in emails to go to the next message
Old 04-14-2011, 03:07 AM
Suuuper Geeenius

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community

Thanks!
Old 04-14-2011, 08:22 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

I have your cab installed for about a day now , and noticed extreme battery drainage .. I usually made it through a whole day on one battery starting from 530 to around 9pm .. any input on this ?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint
Threadstarter

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elesbb View Post
I have your cab installed for about a day now , and noticed extreme battery drainage .. I usually made it through a whole day on one battery starting from 530 to around 9pm .. any input on this ?
Wow thanks for this input!
I thought it was my battery acting up again(I have an extra Mugen brand 1800ma)

Anyway yes I had to fix that!
I had the "GSensor" polling way fast like in an Energy rom.
So I set them (3places) to normal values of 1000 (instead of 300!)
Also I had to update it anyway as Operamini was too hyper sensitive on thumb swipes.

So go back to first post for hopefully my last update as i think it should be fine now.

Again thanks for the input as I am only one (distracted watchn TV most time lol) so any suggestions/observations always help!
Old 04-15-2011, 01:09 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Gave it a try and agree, Opera mini was BLAZING! like a stroked 327 on nitrous, yet found myself smiling. Great job.
Old 04-15-2011, 04:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

speedyd718 is keeping up the good workspeedyd718 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

thanks for this cab. my screen is waaaaaaay more accurate now when texting.
OC'd to 768hz w/ WinMoSpeed 1.06
Old 04-15-2011, 06:33 PM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Wow thanks for this input!
I thought it was my battery acting up again(I have an extra Mugen brand 1800ma)

Anyway yes I had to fix that!
I had the "GSensor" polling way fast like in an Energy rom.
So I set them (3places) to normal values of 1000 (instead of 300!)
Also I had to update it anyway as Operamini was too hyper sensitive on thumb swipes.

So go back to first post for hopefully my last update as i think it should be fine now.

Again thanks for the input as I am only one (distracted watchn TV most time lol) so any suggestions/observations always help!
I like how people thank you twice and me none ! lmao !! anyhow , I changed mine to 9999999 as I never use the g sensor . but thanks for the cab !
Old 04-15-2011, 06:36 PM
Suuuper Geeenius

Maxx you are the man!

I decided to uninstall the no sense tweaks cab because I was noticing battery drain too and I am glad I did! The last cab you posted works great! So I'd say you have made a great improvement for this device. Nice Work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2