PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2011, 07:51 AM
Super genious in training
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM 6.5.x questions and tips

Post your windows mobile 6.5.x questions and tips here . instead of making a new thread . maybe this will get stickied .......

but to start off with the questions . does anyone know of a titanium home screen customizer that works with 6.5.x builds ? i got the one from the market but it doesnt seem to want to save my customizations . any ideas ?
Old 03-30-2011, 09:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: RHOD400

ai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPai6908 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ai6908
Re: WM 6.5.x questions and tips

Have you tried this? [wm6.5][May 6]CHome Editor v1.6 BETA - xda-developers
Old 03-30-2011, 12:53 PM
Threadstarter

elesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on repelesbb is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ai6908 View Post
just tried it , still didn't work .. this is almost enough to make me hate the 6.5.x builds lol
Old 03-30-2011, 03:28 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)

Hardly anything gets stickied anymore. For example I had 2 threads with some very valuable tips as well as everyone else and they weren't stickied. I'll post those threads below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...dont-know.html

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...m-flashes.html
Old 03-30-2011, 04:42 PM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
Hardly anything gets stickied anymore. For example I had 2 threads with some very valuable tips as well as everyone else and they weren't stickied. I'll post those threads below.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...dont-know.html

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...m-flashes.html
haaha i feel like the tp2 forum is dead . Ppl r either at the android thread , or don't even own a tp2 anymore , I for one love this phone .
Old 03-30-2011, 06:50 PM
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP

Even tho my tp2 is retired from daily use I still come by here to help others who may still be having problems. As for my tp2 it now serves as a spare battery charger, a USB drive for my Xbox 360 and PC,and Skype phone.
Old 03-30-2011, 07:08 PM
Threadstarter

well that's good , mine is still primary . lol .
Old 03-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Banned User

Its been a good 10 mos but it was also associated with my ex who I still am getting over. It was the frustration that my TP gave me during my phone calls with her and her advice that caused me to try to get it. And the day we met in person my tp2 was waiting for me when I got home.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:26 PM
Threadstarter

I tried replacing the Chome package with a package from an older build but titanium wouldnt even load lol .. i may just exclude chome and use SPB .

May problem is the HTC dialer with WM6.5.x i found some threads on it here and at xda but they dont specify exactly what they did to make it work right .. i would also like to change the dialer all together , i like dark things .. lol

Not sure if i should have started a new thread , just figured i post it in here .

Thanks so much guys !

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2

Tags
6.5.x, questions, tips, tweaks