PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 10:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

prodigy215 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Sprint TP2, exchanges??

I have a Sprint Touch Pro 2 and my keyboard stopped working out of no where, even after hard reset. I know they are going to give me a Phone Swap because i have the full insurance (TEP). But is the Touch Pro 2 still in stock? Or will i have to get a exchange for a Different phone??

Reply asap. thanks
Old 02-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2(Retired)/HTC Arrive(Sold)/HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Re: Sprint TP2, exchanges??

No u will not and the TP2 is even still bein sold by sprint. and was this thread even necessary ? there was already a thread that answered ur question. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-touch-...-days-tp2.html
Old 02-03-2011, 11:12 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; PC36100 Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Yes you will get a tp2:

Touch pro 2 are still sprints flagship window mobile device cause its international, business solution and they don't have a window7 yet.

Agreed thread unnecessary next time search and bump/revive an old thread. Alot of us still Lurk to help and answer random questions.

Anti-flame reply
Old 02-04-2011, 12:41 AM
Banned User

eric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIPeric12341 is a VIP

my post wasn't intended to flame.those posts dont answer the question that was asked
Old 02-04-2011, 01:01 AM
Rockin' the Red!!
Pocket PC: 1.31.11Neo -- FRX06
Carrier: Sero

Recursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIPRecursion is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by prodigy215 View Post
I have a Sprint Touch Pro 2 and my keyboard stopped working out of no where, even after hard reset. I know they are going to give me a Phone Swap because i have the full insurance (TEP). But is the Touch Pro 2 still in stock? Or will i have to get a exchange for a Different phone??

Reply asap. thanks
If you go to a repair center, ask to get a new phone, not a refurbished one. Ask nicely, say please a lot, and they might help you out.

Old 02-04-2011, 12:13 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

this is where that $10/fee starts to hurt people.... soon as you activate said replacement phone, your going to start being charged $10/month extra... too bad it didnt break 4 days ago OP
Old 02-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OverClocked & Energized Touch Pro 2

puff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on reppuff601 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
this is where that $10/fee starts to hurt people.... soon as you activate said replacement phone, your going to start being charged $10/month extra... too bad it didnt break 4 days ago OP
damn now that sucks... i think I will be needing a replacement soon. my keyboard is getting noisy and sticks sometimes. looks like I will be talking to them and try to get the fee waived
Old 02-04-2011, 01:14 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by puff601 View Post
damn now that sucks... i think I will be needing a replacement soon. my keyboard is getting noisy and sticks sometimes. looks like I will be talking to them and try to get the fee waived
ill be honest, I seriously debated smashing the screens on ALL 5 of my smartphones, just to have new replacements before that fee went into effect.. odds are the 3 TP1s wouldve been turned into TP2s for free even, but I didnt do it..
Old 02-04-2011, 06:12 PM
Banned User

ppl need to stop complaining about that $10 fee, we still are paying less than everyone else.
Old 02-04-2011, 06:34 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredandtattooed View Post
that is incorrect based on this FAQ from Sprint Plans: What's there to know about the $10 Smartphone Premium Data Add-on?

as long as the original phone being replaced by warranty or insurance was activated prior to 01/30/11, the replacement phone will not be subject to the $10 fee.

and OP...agree with what Recursion posted. take your defective device to a Sprint repair center near your area. they will look at it and since you have insurance, they'll give you a replacement. when my tp2 wigged out on me last year, i took it to a repair center/store. once they looked at it and checked if i have insurance, they just gave me another device right out of the box.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 02-04-2011 at 06:38 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2